News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

News from Silvanon

Started by Silvanon, March 12, 2014, 12:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

Hi guys,

So, my husband passed away tonight.  It was very sudden.  He spent the evening playing with LilBit, then went back to the bedroom, and a few minutes later we found him collapsed, barely breathing, and unresponsive.  By the time they got him in the ambulance, there wasn't a heartbeat any more, and they weren't ever able to get it started again.  We don't know yet what caused it.

I've got good friends in the area that are helping us out, and family coming in the morning.  I know there's going to be lots of changes in our life now.  I really have no clue whether I'll be around here more, less, or the same.  I'll probably try to stick to business as usual as much as I can, but if I do disappear it's because this life event swallowed me up for a bit.  I will try to keep you informed if I know I'll be disappearing for any amount of time.

<3

Silvanon

Ember

I'm sorry for your loss Silv. <3 My thoughts are with you and take all the time you need.

SGA

Oh Silv! I'm so sorry!  I'll keep you and LilBit in my thoughts *hugs*
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Aralie

Very sorry to hear that Silv :(

Lots of love to you and LilBit *hugs*

YourLoveOnly

I can't believe this.. I am so very sorry for your loss. *hugs Silv and LilBit* I wish you all the strength in the world. Secundi is here for you. *more hugs and love*

TheLeet

My condolences. What a shock. *hugs*

Pinkshadow

Oh Silv :(

I am so sorry for your and LilBit's loss. I can't even begin to imagin how hard that must be for you. *Hugs* to you and princess.

Kahlira

Silv, I don't know what to say. *hugs* Prayers going out to you and Lilbit. I am sorry for your loss.

BabyKittenCandy

Oh hunny..... words cants help I know but I am sending you and Lilbit all the love in my heart. Please hunny, if there is anything We here can do, let us know! If I can help in any way, I will do!

xxxxx

Saturnalia

Oh... wow. I don't even have words. You and LilBit will be at the forefront of my thoughts. As so many others have said, don't hesitate to speak up if you need anything. Sending much love and good thoughts your way.

Sunchaser

I am so sorry silv I wish I had something else to say :( your in my thoughts and prayers

hiyoko

SweetCaroline

My heart goes out to you & Lilbit. You will both be in my thoughts & prayers.
~SC~

SPO

Silv I really don't know what to say. I cannot say how sorry I am for yours and LilBit's loss. We are all here for you if you need us and want you to do whatever is best for you and LilBit. Much love and thoughts.

CutieePiee

My heart and my prayers go out to you and LilBit during this difficult time. This is devastating news. :( Please take care of yourself. We will be here if you need anything at all. <3

Country

*hugs Silvand Lilbit* I am so sorry! I can't think of anything to say other than I am so sorry for your loss because there are just no words to cover this. I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now. *hugs again*

Silvanon

Thank you everyone *hugs*

sera

All of our love and prayers for you, Silv.  i'm so very sorry.  If you need anything, please let us know. <3

Bunraku

I am...so sorry silv. This is by far just...well, as everyone else here has said, words can't really help. I wish the best for you and lilbit...*hugs*

Keilin Alyr

Sending your family all our love and supporting thoughts, Silv. So many condolences for you and LilBit's loss. <3

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Scullisto

I am so very sorry for your loss.

You and your family are in our prayers.  <3

toffeeca

I am so sorry Silv! You and LilBit are in my thoughts <3 If you need anything we are here for you Silv.

red_uni387

*hugs Silv* I am so sorry for your loss D: I wish words could help more, but you and LilBit will be in my thoughts <3

PonyMama

I am so sorry for yours and LiBit's loss.  I am glad you guys got one more good memory in
may he rest in peace and you meet together again

Wildfilly94

I posted on facebook, but I would just like to again say how sorry I am for you and Lilbit, and the rest of his family. I cannot imagine what you must be going through right now, and we are all here for you if you need anything. Take your time, don't feel like you have to do anything with secundi stuff right now. Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way <3333 *snugs*

Sarah Badr

Oh my god Silv, I just saw you post on Facebook. I am soooo sorry for you and Lilbit. My prayers are with you both. :-[

Mutt

I am so sorry for yours and LilBit's loss, you guys will be in my thoughts <3

As several others have said Secundi is here for you, if we can help in any way just let us know *hugs*

SkySong

*hugs* That sounds horrible, Silv. :( Sorry that had to happen to you and LilBit. Hopefully you find out why soon.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ryuukokoro

Oh my god I just can't believe this. I'm so sorry, my friend. You and LilBit are in my prayers tonight. I just wish I could do more for you.  :'(

Rosedawn

I can't even imagine.  I'm so sorry.

springacres

I can't believe this... I am so, so terribly sorry.  Good to hear you have family coming to stay and support you, but oh my lord... what a terrible thing to have happen.  *sends big big massive hugs*

And in the meantime, DEAR LIFE, STOP BEING SO NASTY TO MY FRIENDS.

Pega

I'm so sorry, Silv. Since my little one was born, I've been thinking a lot about what I'd do if I lost my hubby or daughter. Needless to say, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Lectral

I am so sorry for your loss

If you need anything, please let me know

Silvanon

Thank you so much everyone, your prayers, thoughts and sympathies mean a great deal to me.  LilBit and I have experienced an amazing outpouring of love and help from family, friends, and strangers.  It's been decided that lilbit and I will be moving to live with my parents in utah.  We're moving this weekend.  We'll be burying Ben's body there, the funeral will be sometime next week.  all of that will have me busy and away, but I think likely after that I'll be back.

As for what happened, it turned out Ben had bad heart disease that we didn't know about.  His heart was nearly all blocked up.  Ben wanted to be an organ donor should something happen to him, and that wish was able to come true.  I find comfort knowing that our trajedy wasn't for nothing, someone else will receive the good news they've been so hoping for.

springacres

I was going to guess it was something like that.  I'm glad that at least organ donation was possible, AND that you are surrounded by loving and supportive family and friends.

I will definitely be sending good vibes your way throughout this difficult time.  Take whatever time you feel you need, whenever you need it.  *HUGS again*

Misplaced

Oh my god, that's tragic. So sorry for your loss.
Take care of yourself and LilBit foremost, we all understand. You are very strong.

Nika

I'm so sorry for you loss, Silv. I don't know what to say either, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

SkySong

Awww... Still tragic, but I suppose there's a silver lining? Hopefully you'll continue to be surrounded by support - this seems pretty sudden and I think I'd be in a bit of a daze for a while.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SweetCaroline

I hope you & Lilbit have a safe trip to Utah Silv. I also pray that God will lay his healing hand on your hearts & help to ease your pain. Stay safe.
~SC~

Nighthenge

Goddesss

I am so sorry for you loss.  I cant imagine what you and lilbit are going through. You will be in my thoughts <3

Garney

Oh my gods, I am so sorry! There are no words for something like this.

Silvanon

I just want to thank you guys all again for your kind words and understanding.  Seriously, it means so much to me.  Things have been a whirlwind of sad things and difficult things, but I've had so much amazing support from so many people, and all told I'm doing remarkably well. 

I've got my old slow laptop connected into my parents' internet now, so I probably will start to be around more this week, but probably won't get back to much artwork until my good computer gets delivered with the rest of our things that couldn't go on the airplane.  I think that'll be in a week or two that the rest gets delivered.

SunBlind

I'm so sorry to hear this news, it's so sudden.  I remember back on the Orchard when you were getting married.  I've got you and your family in my prayers *hugs*

Midnight Phantom

X.x! I am so sorry, my prayers to both of you.

Silvanon

*more hugs all around*  Thanks again, everyone.

It turns out that after the funeral LilBit and I will be headed to CA to spend a week with Ben's parents, and to attend the memorial service they'll be holding there.  We'll get back right at the very end of the month.

As far as Quinsta events go - I'm going to just push everything back a month, since there were new breed release stuffs I really wanted to do in conjunction with Quin #3000, before the next breeding season.  So, April will be a release/bribe month, and May will be our next breeding season.

PonyMama

Take your time silvanon
you and LilBit need to focus on family only do what you feel you can, I just don't want things to hit you and you feel bad cause they don't get done.

Maybe and I am sure most people would agree, maybe just colour a few here and a few there and hold some events, it is low commitment, I do not wish to see you get overworked in a very draining time.

springacres

Take your time, Silv.  Just do whatever you feel up to, when you feel up to it, and don't worry about the rest.  Pixel critters are way less important than real life events.

Silvanon

Quick notice - at my in-laws until the 30th with very limited internet.

skysnolimit

Good luck Silv!!!  Trying to beam energy to you from around the world!  We miss you and it is so good to hear from you every few days.

Love,
skys