News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Where SPO is at...

Started by SPO, April 02, 2014, 09:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

I know I owe you all an event. I really do. And I owe a lot of you some uploads. But.

Last week sucked. Monday we put down the two dogs we had for 13 and 14 years. Then on Wednesday my grandpa passed away. I had to go down to Iowa for his memorial, which was an 8 hour drive one way. So it has been a rough week. And we have no internet at home until tomorrow and haven't for about two weeks. So it is hard for me to do stuff at home. Finally, school is winding up so all the teachers are cramming as much as possible. Lots of difficult tests and projects. I am trying to manage my time but I got like double-punched in the gut last week with everything. My grandpas death was a complete shock and unexpected. I am trying to do things here with the Patchies but I also need to be there for Michael (my very neglected boyfriend), my grandma, and my mom right now.

I promise sometime in the next two weeks I will get the guest coloring event up and get caught up on whatever I owe. Please please PM me if I do owe you anything. A lot of things have been forgotten that were on my mental to-do list with everything going on. Nothing quite as bad as what others have been having to deal with here but its more than I am used to...

Thanks everyone.

skysnolimit

*hugs SPO*

My grandpa passed without a moment's notice also (a few years ago).  I feel your pain and try to fill the empty with love for my family as much as possible.  Take everything slow so you have some memories to lean on after more time has passed.  I was so shocked (like you, already with many other things) that I can simply remember what I was wearing to his memorial, and the emotional wall between me and everybody else at the time; but I remember little about reflecting deeply on his life, past, and legacy.  I wish I had more memories of bonding with my family and friends in solace, but I don't; I hope you do me one better.  I can't retroactively associate memories with the time, so be sure to form the right ones now.

I also hope school wraps up cleanly for you love.  Take your time and we'll be here when you get back.

Here for you always.

SPO

Thanks skys. :) I sang at his memorial which was one of the hardet performances I have ever done. I perform and sing regularly and that was just....near impossible. But my mom told me how much he loved hearing me sing and how much he would love me to do it. So I did. Until the last note I held itt together too. Three verses.

Wildfilly94

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're gong through such a rough patch. </3 I hope you are surrounded by family and friends during such a hard time, and wish you the best. *snugs* Don't worry about stuff on Secundi until life is treating you better. Homework is a drag and can take up so much time, I know that firsthand.

Calico Cougra

*hugs*
Im so sorry to hear about your Grandfather and your dogs. :( I know its not easy losing a family member, or a family pet. Im sure everyone here will understand the wait. So take your time, your happiness and health is more important!

If you need me you know my skype! Dont hesitate if you need someone to talk/yell/cry too.
Mini Cali and I luffles you! <3 <3 

springacres

*HUGS*  My grandpa also passed away very suddenly a few years ago (well, he had end stage kidney failure and was on dialysis, but still... we weren't expecting it) so I know kinda how you feel.  Plus losing both your dogs at the same time... I think in your shoes I'd just be wanting to curl up and cry.

*HUGS again*

Silvanon