News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Arty's a retard, so sorry guys!! <33

Started by Arty, April 02, 2014, 08:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

First off, I'M SORRY!!! A few things happened all at the same time that kinda killed my mood for being on my computer.

First off, my computer has something going on (Kernal_Data_Inpage_Error) that restarts the darn thing quite frequently. Secondly, I tried for a fresh start on PI and got booted in the butt even though I wasn't doing anything wrong which kinda hurt. And last of all, my boyfriend's been really "Woe is me, you love the internet more than me." and that was kinda all I could take at one time.

ANYWAYS, I'm back! I need to finish the commission I was doing for WereTigress (even if it gets me banned) cause I don't like leaving people hanging halfway through a job (I'm not making her pay for it, in case you're wondering :P). I will be coloring and arting again soon, I promise! <3

P.S.! I'm working on it right now ;)
325-949-248

Wildfilly94

So glad you're okay!! I was getting worried! Sorry about everything that's making things so hard for you! I hear you on the BF thing. XD Mine is always nagging me about being on Secundi too much. Sometimes he just takes my phone and locks it so I'll pay attention to him. XD