News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I can feel the headache coming

Started by PonyMama, February 13, 2010, 02:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

yes I am preparing to have a slumber party with (only three in total) little 8 year olds. 

Please feel sorry for me

Soup

My heartfelt apologies.

I am sorry - but I am sure you will soldier on and get through it just fine!

PonyMama

Yeah, but three 8 year olds.  Although the rule is that at night if they wake the baby, she is theirs (like that will happen)

Keeper

LOL thats going to be great three of them, good luck getting them to sleep XD

PonyMama

I don't care if they sleep or not, I just don't want them waking us up.

Neocridders

Keeper

PonyMama

Hey now there is an idea.

No I think I am going to get them playing the Wii.

after I get the space for them to do so, my living room is full of the baby's toys.

Goddesss

Quote from: PonyMama on February 13, 2010, 02:16:27 PM
Yeah, but three 8 year olds.  Although the rule is that at night if they wake the baby, she is theirs (like that will happen)

HAhahaha I tell that to my husband and son and it never happens that way

PonyMama

Actually My daughter is pretty good, but when she is really cranky she is always mommy's, as I am the only one to give her the comfort food

PonyMama

2pm and the night begins.
Right now they are watching the baby, which is allowing me to clean the living room

Goddesss

My son is great about it too.  He helps out alot.  In the middle of the night though mommy is usually the only thing that works.

Ryuukokoro

Keeper

red_uni387

O_O ohmai. my parents could hardly handle 3 eleven years olds....

Good luck!!! *squishes*

Pinkshadow

feel with you .

My parents and i had to throw a birthsdayparty for my -then- 10 years old little brother , are you crazy alot of noise:O

PonyMama

It wasn't too bad.  They played the Wii, played with the baby, and stayed semi quiet after the baby went to bed.  They did get told by my hubby it was bedtime at 12:30am, adn then they were talkign quietly amongst themselves until after we went to bed at 1am.

They woke up at 7am, I fed them and then they played Wii some more.  Both extra kids left at dinner time yesterday.  So I had them for over 24 hours.  let me tell you it gave me a headache, and I even had to go have a nap yesterday and leave them with my hubby.

But it is over, but she had fun so it wasn't so bad.

Keeper

Aww thats nice, I'm glad it went so well. xx :D