News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dang it i want one..i shall plan it now!

Started by Tribe, February 14, 2010, 08:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

When i got married it was in jeans and a tshirt. My husband (fiance at the time lol) had just got back from iraq (i mean like 2 hrs before he was on a plane crossing the united states line) and i had seriously waited way long enough to be married to him, had someone told me to wait just 1 more hour to get married and they'd give me a million dollar wedding i probably eye balled them and showin my southern side with the bird okay so no its no ones fault but mine, but i want one now. Ive had one baby and im on my way (16 weeks) to my second some how ive kept my figure with my last (acutally smaller then i was before the first) and i think i deserve a wedding. So im going to talk to the hubs about using part of our military bonus for a small wedding. (probably in late augest as id love to have it outside and thats the PERFECT time for a small back yard wedding) and ill have had at least a month to return to normal (took me maybe 2 weeks to get back to normal with my son).

So here shall be where i keep track of gowns, flowers and such! :D My own personal wedding planned here on secundi XD

Tribe

Bridesmaids-3
Groomsmen-3

Colors-Ideas for colors
Dark Navy Blue & White (easiest as i see it)
Pink & Yellow (my orignal dream colors XD)
????