News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mmm finally ive been relinquished..thats better

Started by Tribe, February 16, 2010, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

Now then i can finally be rid of it. No really i feel much better now. Ive finally sewed over everything on pi, my account is sold and im offically only secundi XD Just had to share my sigh of relief. Not bashing pi here, just glad to be rid of it.

red_uni387

D: i'm starting to wish I could leave too...but then I think of all teh friends I've made there, the memories, the countless adopties I've collected, and I can't :(

Tribe

ya i had to count some pretty hard loss's. Like three lovely lupines i paid a good amount o usd for. Though two of them went to a friend and the other will just live in limbo still to my name. I had lots of adoptables i had to leave behind to. though id rather be a little in the negative pi free then have to worry about checking the account all time.

hiyoko

I know what to you mean red. I think it's wrong, that you lose the adopties you paid USD for.>.<  I'm only still on PI for Castle Clouds.lol

red_uni387

eh I don't care about my loopy too much, it's the Katai and Aksum and MoTO and Caravan and Zura'kin (and Tasainilen) I'm still around for <3

Keeper

congratulations, i should be the same in a few months too.