News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My cat had kittens

Started by Echowing, April 06, 2010, 11:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echowing

<- Imagine this as an extremely fluffy cat o.o
Yes my super fluffy black kitty Ziva (If you watch NCIS you know what an awesome name this is) has had her kittens ^^  7 of them...

Anyway, we really don't have the space for any more cats, we were already trying to get rid of some. Not that we don't like them but we live next to a busy highway (at mom's) and it isn't that safe. This time I think we are going to to a newspaper ad when they are old enough.

But they are extremely adorable and look like mice not cats x] Just born this morning, there were already three by the time I had to go to school.

Ignore my brother. We had pics of all of them but he only uploaded the pic that has him in it.  X.X

Anyway, just sharing kitty joy as everything went smoothly and mommy seems to be taking care of them well. They are mostly mixes of black and white but one is all stripy tortoiseshell weirdness and looks really pretty. xD Hehe, won't know for sure what their colors will be though til they get older I guess ^^

Poupou

Awe they are so cute!

Though if having them is a problem, I think the best would be to get the kitties spayed so they don't reproduce anymore.  So that way you won't have to rehome unwanted kittens to places you're not sure they'll have a place to live for ever.

But yeah... so amazingly cute!!! I want a kitty! D:

(Though I can't... the hubby is extremely allergic...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawe!!!)

Echowing

Yeah, we needed to get the mommies spayed (had this problem before) but for some reason my mom hasn't taken them. Either it's cause it costs too much (not sure of the cost) or that we don't have time or something. (I would if I could but I can't drive yet to take them)

But really the main problem is the highway once the babies are born. With so many cats they go exploring and get hurt easily so we are mainly trying to prevent that.

And I know about allergies D= My friend can't even come inside my house without exploding >.>

But yeah, they are adorable! ....and loud xD

red_uni387

I saw the Jumper pic first and was like 'you think the jumpers are cats??!' XD

the two in that pic are soo cute!! I wish I coulda seen my baby when he was that small, but at least I was lucky enough to get him before he turned into a 17 lb fattie lol

Echowing

Hahaha, yeah they're totally two-legged hairless cats xDD

Hehe, yeah, your cat sounds like the weiner dog at my dad's. He is huge! x3 But chubby ones are cute in their squishy way xD