News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tanji-chan (pic heavy)

Started by Garney, July 11, 2010, 08:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

Finally got sick of the hundreds of pictures just sitting in a folder. See I dump my digital camera pretty often, but then they just go right into this folder called 'pics' and they don't get resized or sorted or put anywhere.

Well today I decided to fish out some Tanji pictures and at least upload those. It's been over a year since we got him and I've been using the same ten pictures to show him off. A year of photos! I made it halfway through the pile so far XD

http://www.lemontoss.com/photos/v/Tanji/

I love when his ear does this, it's so funny.

This one really shows off the curly tail.

"My girl! Mine!"

Best picture ever.

He's so vicious! That guy is his buddy Mitch. Sadly, Mitch's owners left him in a hot car with the windows rolled up and he died =( I miss Mitch a lot, and I'm sure Tanji does too.

wut?

the ears! THE EARS! *dies*

"I see you still on Facebook"

Never, ever get a Tanji wet...

Shh, he's photosynthesizing

"No more paparazzi please!"

"Cat?! What cat!? I don't see a cat!!!"

"I sense a disturbance in the Force"

Birthday parties now terrify him.

Neocridders

Poor Mitch <3

But Tanji is amazingly adorable!

Keilin Alyr

Oh, what a pretty boy! He looks so soft too. Out of curiosity, is Tanji a specific breed?

And so sorry to hear about Mitch. It's awful to hear about a pet dying in such an avoidable manner.

But I'm the same way with photo. I have folders upon folders of 'em, all unlabeled and unsorted. I must have close to 500 photos of just my cats over the past 3 years, it's a little embarrassing sometimes. They're just more cute and photogenic than my husband and I could ever be. XD

I do admire the lighting you caught in photo #3. And pouty wet Tanji is so adorable! He looks so miffed. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Garney

He is soooo soft all over it's amazing. We thought it might just be puppy fuzz since he was estimated to be about 8months to a year old when we got him, but nope, he's still soft! Especially his ear tufts, I love playing with them.

The shelter labeled him as 'Lab mix' but I'm really doubting there's much Lab in him. He's only 20 pounds fully grown. He stares and herds and RUNS like a border collie, but I wonder if he's got some Schipperke in him.

Wet Tanji is just hilarious. He goes from miffed to pouting and back again XD Then he lays on my bed and gets it all wet as revenge.

Garney

See, next to a Lab he doesn't look very Lab

springacres

Well around here, any dog with his head shape and coloring gets labeled "Lab mix" lol.  And I must admit I've seen some pretty unusual crosses.  One of Callie's friends is a Lab/Beagle/Basset mix named Stella who looks almost like a miniature Rottie.  And I used to get asked all the time if Callie was part Doberman or Rottweiler.  (My best guess is she's got Lab, coonhound and maybe a little German Shepherd somewhere in there.)

Of course, half the fun of owning a mixed breed is guessing what's in his or her background.  Something about Tanji makes me wonder if maybe he's got some Basenji in him, and I think it's the tail.

Anyway, he is VERY cute :)

Garney

I'm convinced Tanji has some Border Collie in him just because of the way he stares at something, slinks after it, and goes running to herd it. The entire process just screams border.

But his hair does this frizzy crimped thing when it gets wet, which niggles at my brain as belonging to another breed that I can't recall.

Yes, only a dog THIS CUTE could end up as mine, since I'm a dog-phobic in rehab I can't see scary with a dog this adorable XD

Neocridders

I saw him and thought border collie, so I'd bet he's got some in him. He just has the right ears, and the fluffy looks like a border collie fluffy <3

Ahh so much cute!

Garney

When I win that lottery that I don't play, I'm so making a real kennel to breed my own breed of Tanji dogs XD

Neocridders

Dooo it. DOO IT. Make it the 'Tanji dog' A mix of who knows what. Get enough dogs out there and get Tanji registered in the AKC!!

springacres

Yeah, that definitely sounds like border collie, which would also explain the head shape, coat and ears.  And maybe Manchester terrier for the size?
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/m/manchester_terrier-12554.jpg

Ryuukokoro

CUTE DOG ALERT!! Omg I remember pics from when you first brought him home. He's grown so much! He is much cuter now! Awwwwww.

Math

I have to admit, Tanji is one of the most adorable dogs I've ever seen. :) I just love everything about him! :)

May Mitch rest in peace. :( That's so sad, whenever we take Moses somewhere and it's hot out, we either take him out with us or roll the windows down and park in the shade.

indigowulf

Ya, he looks JUST like my moms border collies, which she raises to keep the goats she raises on her farm in check and safe.