News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nostalgia of 2009 <3 (Pic Heavy!)

Started by Neocridders, July 11, 2010, 11:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Ok. So, this year up till school being out was total hell. Excuse my word >.< Atleast two all nighter's a week the last month or two of school, and teachers being un reasonable and etc.

But, 2009 was probably one of the best years. It was incredible.

Well, in 2008 I got my first cell phone, and that is when I got Triscuit. I would constantly take pictures of my puppy then. But I didn't really take pictures until I got a facebook, end of summer 2009.

So, here are all my pictures that've sat in my folders for a year.

Triscuit Biscuit <3 <3

Georgia Peach <3 <3

Kill that wood, kitty. KILL it!

Oooh, I did some art for school right before school ended. Triptech sort of thing, it was stippling with sharpie, prisma color pencils, and scratch art. I took an image off the internet since triscuit was too much a puppy and I wanted fluffy marshmallow corgi.
The top pictures are during drawing them, the later ones are finished.

Another piece from school

Gerbils!

Imposters!

Gotta Catchem all?

Triscuit and me has serious face. For srs.

Silly Chemistry Pumpkin of awesome. It says  'I <3 Chemistry' across the top, with the symbol for Silicon (Si) incorperated in the mouth.

Triscuit and Neo <3

Georgia can has cheezburgers? Yus.

And then. Came. Marching band!!! Marching band trip to Cedar Point!

We won so many trophies this year. We got superior at every single competition. We got the highest score the school has ever gotten, 281 out of 300 for perfect. Preeeetty great!

Marching drawings <3 Tryptechs!

Neo got to make the Spanish Club tshirt design! I drew this, no stealy!

Triscuit!

ETA: DANG The pictures are huge. Umm... I'll fix that...

jojo

Triscuit is so cute! :) Also, gerbil-in-pokeball is the best thing I've ever seen.
You've got some pretty cool art too! I am impressed by your realistic drawing skills XD