News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Expectant Hammies..worse the pregnant women!

Started by Whimsy, January 22, 2011, 07:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

So I'm not going to go through the whole story because It'll be a wall of text that no one wants to read lol but a few days ago I rescued 3 dwarf cambells from being snake food. After having my local pet store friend jerry come check them out he told me that I had two expectant mommies and a male. Which is a little overwhelming considering the amount of babies that could mean but I'm sure if I cant find them good homes otherwise, ill just keep them. Needless the two females have just snuggled with each other up until the past two days. Every time louise (opal platnium) gets near thelma (dark grey), thelma squeals. Not only does this send me flying through the house to make sure no ones hurting each other my cats feel the need to see whats going on to.

Louise never bites her or even really gets close but thelma just rolls on her back and squeals like a pig because I guess she feels threatened. So now this has prompted me to dig out my old 10 gallon and transfer thelma since louise has buddied up to henry and dosnt ever leave him be.

Just though Id share the tries and tribulations of being an expectant hammie mommy ><