News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

April Fool's Jokes

Started by Silvanon, April 01, 2011, 06:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

Had any good April Fool's jokes played on you?  Played any yourself?

I thought LilBit didn't know about April Fool's yet, but perhaps I was wrong...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CraBYVIN2k4

PonyMama

not much more for a mommy to say when her baby "makes her some shapes"

Mine made me shapes today too, so I have pretty shapes all over my walls, the doors and my cabinets in pencil

Scullisto

Silvanon

PM - yes, I was rather at a loss.  XD  Finally figured out to redirect the shape making to pencil and paper format.  Ouch, yeah, your shapes are even more "wow." inducing.  ^^

Thanks Sculli!  XD

Hehe, I always like to see what Google comes up with on April 1st:  http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html

jojo

This is a conversation I had with one of my lady professors today:

Professor: You wanna know what I did to my son for April Fools?
Me: Oh, what?
Professor: It was perfect because he left his iPod downstairs when he went to bed, so I deleted his playlist and filled it with the Friday song by Rebecca Black, and then he took it to school the next day... so he's going to be jogging during Health class with nothing but the Friday song to listen to
Me: ... Wow. Good one.

Neocridders

Haha. Well, yesterday for me was reletively... plain.
Until last period, in a class full of clowns... and a teacher that is so hilarous.

My friend Tommy got up and asked to go to the bathroom.
Teacher said no. This kid always has to go to the bathroom/go get some water/whatever.
So this kid is like 'Mr. [teacher], this is an emergency! I have never had to go so bad in my life.
And so teacher is like 'Fine fine, go'
So he left and about a minute later was back and said 'Mr. [teacher]! There is some serious graffiti in the bathroom! You HAVE to see it!'
and so the teacher is like... Tommy, sit down! There is always graffiti!
'But, it's vandelism! That's a serious offence according to the student handbook!'
'Tommy, sit down!'
'Mr [teacher], if I'm lying you can give me five detentions!'
'-sigh- Ok tommy, let's go see.'

So they leave the class, and that moment exactly, three people shot out of their desks so quick. They ran over to the teacher's desk and rolled it (it's on wheels) out the front door. They rolled it out of the room and into another class room. And then they came running super fast and sat back in their seats.

And wow. Mr [teacher] comes back in, pretends to not notice his desk being gone, and says 'Tommy, I'd love to schedual your five detentions now, but my desk seems to be missing'

I've never laughed so hard. What a finale to my day.