News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Get out, please...

Started by SkySong, September 03, 2011, 07:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

So I like a guy, and I'm not sure if I want to like him or not. Unless something changes, I'll probably have to work with him every other day for school. I don't really know him, and having thoughts of him floating around in my head is not very productive when I have two book reports two write, and Colibri to color. Anything that can help with getting him out of my head?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

skysnolimit

I don't have any good response to this one.  I'm thinking two things, though.

1: get to know him better
2: having somebody floating around in your head is one of life's greatest gifts, it seems to me.  Yes, it gets in the way sometimes, but I would trade for that feeling any day..................................
also, act natural (be cool with yourself/accept yourself/all of those natural things you can do to be happy!  This will help you escape any problems that might arise if you are embarrassed or concerned about thinking about him so much and get totally distracted)

I'm very curious to hear what other people have to say about this?

All in all, I think avoiding him is the wrong thing to do, it just gets your mind even more twisted around and it makes every time you see him just that much more potent and difficult to bear.  Whereas becoming friends/sinking into some sort of friendly routine...... might help?  I don't know, I have no experience there :D;;;

SkySong

Thanks, sky. :)

I don't really plan on avoiding him, (Just about impossible) but so far he's been pretty shy and doesn't really smile too much.
I'd definitely pass these thoughts and feelings over to you, but so far I haven't found a way to do that. I tend to screw up a lot more when I'm around anybody who's causing thoughts like these, no matter if I'm trying or not.

I guess I'm passed the point of being embarrassed, I'm just starting to find them annoying. Course, I've always tended to be more of a pessimist when it comes to romance.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

skysnolimit

*smiles*

Aww, pessimism and romance.

I want a love pair with those names!