News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Well, it's my birthday!

Started by Neocridders, September 14, 2011, 02:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Yay!
Also, I'm really sorry I've been inactive here. I've just been so busy. AP art is basically sucking up all of my free time. (not that I had much free time to begin with!)

So, basically that's all I've been doing. I've also been writing a little when I am not near a computer and I don't have my art with me.

Sorry guys.

I still don't have photoshop. But yeah, if you're waiting on something from me, I am so so sorry that you've had to wait so long. If you are upset and need to talk to me, just send me a message. I make no guarentee how long it will take me to reply. I've not been logging on very much at all.

Wellll, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead, and that I've just been eaten by school and ap stuff. Ohhh and band. I've been doing marching band soooo much. I have rehersals almost every day, and if we don't have rehersals we have sectionals since we are so behind (first contest saturday, and we have never played through the whole show. :p)

Sooo, yeah. Thanks for reading. I miss you guys and I hope you've been doing well!!

Luv007

Happy birthday, Neo!!!  I noticed you had been less active, but I think a lot of members have with school eating away at them!

*points to Fable Birthday Club* ---> http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php

Kahlira

Here's to hoping your birthday is a good one <3

Winged

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! Or have... depending on your timezone :)
Owner of Gliders!

jojo

Happy birthday Neo! :) Hope all is going well~