News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sadness

Started by Garney, July 12, 2012, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

Just as I was starting to get my creativity, energy, and mental and physical health back up to par...

computer motherboard has died

I can barely manage to walk to the grocery store (because my van died three months ago) so walking to the library for internet access is going to be impossible.

No idea what to do, no idea if there is anything I can do.

Silvanon

Hi Garney!  Really nice to see you around!  So sorry to hear about your computer.  I ... can't really think of any helpful suggestions.  :/   

Scullisto

The internetz will be here waiting for your return.  We love you!

Wildfilly94

Aww Garney thats no good. :( I'm happy to see you around though! <3
If theres a computer repair shop near you, you can try that? Theres one about a half hour from me I trust well to fix my computer issues, and he's not too expensive either. Just a local repair man.

Ryuukokoro

Sounds like you need to take care of some real life stuff before you can come back to doing online things.  :-\ That's too bad. Hope things get better!

BabyKittenCandy

Eek.. not good! But, on the plus side its nice to hear from you and know your still about!

Daimas

Hugs* Im so sorry Garney.

red_uni387

*squishes* Nothing left but to go up, right? <3 Really hope you get everything sorted out soon!

Rosewood

Aww, *hugs* We'll be here, awaiting your computer to get fixed. Hope everything straightens out. ^_^

Spixy

Donation pot for Garney-poo?  :D

springacres

What Sculli said.  We miss you, Garney, and we want you back soon!