News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Calling all Pecora

Started by EquineGoddess101, February 28, 2013, 09:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EquineGoddess101

Greetings! I am new to Secundi though, have role-played for many years. My first action was to purchase a Pecora and, aside from entering her in a few competitions, going on adventures, and playing games, I am unsure what else to do with her. I skimmed over the forum pages for open RP threads but, most seem inactive post-wise.

Thus, I am reaching out to my fellow Pecora community and hoping that someone can direct Priscilla and myself further into this vast world of Secundi!!

I won't beg...

And, I hope both Priscilla and I can make some new friends.

Please and Thank you.
EquineGoddess

YourLoveOnly

Welcome! :D

Yes sadly RP is not something that many users here participate in, mostly due to lack of time XD However, Pecora do often have events that you can participate in where you can find her a friend and breed her for example. Most adoptables on Secundi are simply about that, collecting and breeding and some adoptables also host specific competitions.

I do think a Pecora RP would be fun sometime, especially since they have such a nice backstory written up. I'm part of Pecora staff as event runner and parttime colourist, once our current events are all caught up I can discuss this with toffeeca (the shop's owner) about perhaps doing a small official Pecora RP with prizes :) I did an event for Christmas with optional small RP blurbs that was well received so I think it may be possible to tempt the shop's followers into a small RP ^^

EquineGoddess101

Aww, Thank you!

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for events and/or a RP [I would love to get back into the swing of it as I actually had my own site (horse & human realistic rpg)]. However, as I'm sure the Administrators here understand, it is boatloads of work. Unfortunately, real life calls, right? LOL.

Well, I am very excited to learn more about Secundi and Pecoras (since I have one). Where might I find this backstory?

To summarize, would you say the main activites of Secundi are to collect critters & breed (I am assuming for colors, patterns & mutations)?

YourLoveOnly

The Pecora's backstory can be found at the top of most event threads, this is the first one I could find, it's in the first post: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8398.0

There's also an event thread that hasn't finished and it looks like it still has open slots, so maybe you can come and get a few more Pecora: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8542.0

And yes, that is right, that is the main thing on this site. People try to collect a nice variety of colors and patterns of the adoptables they like. Some people (like myself) even have specific characters that they try to get in every adoptable possible. I have such a thread here for people to look at: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3517.0 (note to self: it needs updating sooo bad XD)

Most of Secundi's events are in General Booths, so those threads would be a good place to start discovering all the pets the site has to offer. Some are official Agency adoptables, like Pecora, meaning they show up on your petpages on the main site. Other adoptables aren't Agencies yet so you save those to your computer (some people display them in a topic in the Boarding Area or on their own website as well), often these pets have a cert with the pet's name and owner on it, but not always. Every couple months adoptables can be nominated for Agencies so new ones are added regularly! :) Hope that answers some questions!

EquineGoddess101

It does! Thank you so much!!

*buries 'self in Secundi*

Ryuukokoro

Hi Equine! I am so glad that Priscilla got a new home, and I really hope you enjoy her!

At the moment Adventures, Games, and Competitions are pretty much the most you can do with your Pets on the interactive portion of the Secundi website. The only other thing I can think of for you to do would be to save up your money from competitions and games so that you can buy some property and build a house, and decorate your rooms with different items.

But the interactive events side of Secundi is only half of what we're all about! The other half is the forums! ^_^ Now that you're here, there's a lot more you can do. The General Booths section is the best one to keep track of, since that is where the most new events are held. Many of them are free, so if you check out the threads there you'll find many other adoptables with events you can participate in. Soon you'll have a whole army of other pets besides Pecora! ^_^

I hope you enjoy Secundi! If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask, we're all a friendly bunch!