News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Derby

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, May 04, 2013, 02:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

So it's that time of year again and I wanna know who do you think will win?
My personal favorite is Revolutionary!

Nighthenge

You can never count out a horse that has Calvin in the irons (considering he is also one of the few that has won on an off track; he's a deserving favorite).
I'm rooting for Orb, Palace Malice, and whoever Rosie is on (Mylute?)

Neocridders

:) Watching it right now. I have been too caught up with school to think about the derby, so I totally haven't kept up with the horses.

Excited, though!

ETA: And I'm praying those horses will all be safe.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

What a race! I thought for a second oxbow was gonna win but what a finish!

Ryuukokoro

I don't watch the Derby but it's fun seeing you guys type out all the names! XD Palace Malice! Hilarious!

Kahlira

Like, a month ago, I said Orb. I was still saying Orb. And wishing I could get to Churchill to make a bet or get someone to make one for me. Was much saddened I couldn't get someone to do this for me. But for the first time ever, I left town for the Derby! Whoo!

Hi! I'm Kah, I live n Louisville and hate that they shut things down for the Derby and add the extra signs everywhere saying the track is that way (With arrows)) I've even seen them in bathrooms! ((haha! Kidding!)) But this year I had another more fun plan =D I went to Martin Tennessee to watch my niece graduate from UT with a B.S in Psychology. She graduated Magna Cum Laude. So yeah a good reason to miss the race. They happen every year. Your niece graduating? Not often. So proud of her! And now to youtube to see if I can find the race XD