News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Undetermined Hiatus

Started by Misplaced, June 04, 2013, 02:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misplaced

So I'm going to be going on a hiatus. There might be something really serious going on with my eyes. I don't like straining them at this point in time and extended computer work kind of does that. I don't know if it helps or not to cut back on my hours, but I don't want to do anything to make it worse. Secundi is one of the things I've cut. I have to focus on my art, networking, getting clients for money, and significant projects.

I'll probably pop in once in awhile at the same rate I've been doing for the past week.

Riverwind

Whatever you need to do in order to get better/not get worse. We all understand. :)

Winged

Totally understandable, hope you manage to get better. Have you seen a doctor about your eyes?
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Oh no, Misplaced, that sounds bad! :( I hope you are able to take care of yourself and get better soon. I know you haven't been around a lot, but you added a lot to the community with your art and your fun events.

I hope an eye doctor can help you, sometimes it's just a new prescription needed for your glasses to help with eye strain?

Be well!

springacres

Totally understandable, hope you get better soon and can figure out something that will help your eyes!