News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I am SPO from PI. Hi Secundi! :D

Started by SPO, June 12, 2013, 09:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPO

I never really introduced myself on here. >> I am SPO. I am the same SPO from PI both currently and from a few years ago before Secundi existed. I am here because Kahlira and country_gurl1686 basically forced me to. XD I am kind of loving it though. ^^

red_uni387

welcome, and yay glad you are loving it! :D

SPO

Thanks! :D Your username rings a bell. Were you on PI a few years ago?

red_uni387

I'm still on PI actually, just not as active as I used to be ^^ This place is a lot more friendly, in my opinion XD

PonyMama

forcing you is kinda harsh, I am sure they did no such thing

Now I am sure they slapped you with a fish, tied your arms behind you back and told you to join, but that's not forcing :)

Welcome to secundi

SPO

I think the people here are less nonsensical and ridiculous. No one really plays the victim or causes drama. It is a very tight-knit community like PI was when I first started there.

Year something like that PM. XD Thanks. :)

Neocridders

Weeee SPO! I know I recognize you from PI. I am pretty sure we participated in the same adoptables back when I still ... did adoptables.

Dang that brings back memories. I was an adoptable fiend. I'd pump out new adoptables... crap. That's not something I'm proud of. I was young and... wanted to be popular. >.>
Dang I started PI when I was like...11 or 12 or 13. Whhaaaaat.

*cough* WELCOME SPO!!!

Kahlira

Me?? Force you to join this awesome community??

More like this site is all I ever talked about and I highly recommended you join us especially when showing off my new critters.  ;D

But i am glad you like it. Welcome!

Sunchaser

SPO

I'm wonderful! Going into my third year of college. Fantastic Marine Corps man candy. It will be two years in august.
I wasn't much better Neo lol

Saturnalia

'Ello! I think maybe I saw you around PI a billion years ago when I was still active there? Perhaps...

SPO

You ran an adoptable I enjoyed over there. The name escapes ne.

Saturnalia

Lapizards or Spiriswirls, perhaps? Those were my main two :) Distant cousins of the Miniwyvs I run here! ;)

SPO

Winged

Hi SPO! I too recognise you from PI xD I was active there a while ago, but left because of the account price and general atmosphere. This place is way nicer, everyone's a lot more mature and allowing.
Owner of Gliders!

SPO

I agree about the maturity level. It is definitely higher here.

Pega

<.< I will not talk about my opinion of PI... *hides* But! Welcome! I used to go on PI ages ago, but I stopped paying for my account. :D

WELCOME TO SECUNDI!!!

I like Secundi. :D

SPO

XD Oh PI. You are so...interesting.

Secundi is spectacularly awesome though. I just wish there were more adoptables!

Kahlira

Seee??? This site is awesome XD

Aren't you glad I made you come over, kicking and screaming?

Silvanon

*waves*  Hi SPO, welcome!  I definitely recognize your name. :)

SPO

I know I recognize you Silv. ^^ I had some Painted Unicorns on PI but I deleted them from my computer when I left PI and now they are all gone. ><