News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria Revealed

Started by Elenaria, June 13, 2013, 07:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

We thank you guys for your support and hope you will continue to do so! We are hoping we can really make some strides towards getting all of these Christmas customs done soon so we can hold more events. (Also I apologize again for the lateness in getting to the Easter event I had an interview yesterday and it's just thrown off my whole week)

So without further adieu I would like to introduce the siblings by their real names (or real usernames lol) Corlanna is the creator of Elenaria who did the lines and shading for the adoptable and is none other than the incomparable Crystalangelneko. She is the main reason we wish to reveal ourselves as I do believe we will be selling a few very special Elenaria here in the future. Her tablet is dying and we need to raise some serious USD in order to replace it.

Saevia is in actuality sera and she was the mastermind behind a majority of the plot and backstory of the Elenaria. She is also an amazing colorist. She's been out of town the last few weeks (and has an injured arm) but when she returns I know she's looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. She also helped me run the Easter event. Her writing skills are amazing and she really saved my brain.

And that leaves me, Raeris, though I'm sure most of you can now guess I'm Rosedawn. I am the most junior colorist on staff and learning quite a bit as I go. I mainly try and run the events (though I got myself bogged down with that Christmas event. I'm so glad you guys like us so much!) And I've been really trying to get some Elenaria out in the last week or so. I hope to be able to get out some more soon!

And lastly we have our guest colorist, G, otherwise known as Solistia. Every now and again she just gets a hankering to color a pony and it's incredibly helpful to us.

So that's us! No more secrets!

We plan to also have Elenaria over on the Grovekin boards and you are more than welcome to use them as mounts and RP them there if you feel so inclined!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

You know, I had an odd feeling that Rose and Sera were behind two of the siblings, I just couldn't quite place my finger on who was who. Although Crystal was quite the pleasant surprise leading the pack. Interesting to finally see the names behind the personas, although I'm a touch sad that the mystery has been revealed. XD

And goodness, two Anima artists with dying tablets, I may need to resuscitate my bank account in order to support however I can.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Kahlira

Fascinating. I always wanted to know who they were XD

Rosedawn

Yes if we could have avoided revealing we would have, but the situation with her tablet is pretty dire. Her work with Anima is a smidge too far behind to really take advantage of the anima only user base to help with funds so she is going to have to reach out more to secundi and grovekin is getting started but it's also a lot more time consuming (like AAA) and she'll be slower to get that stuff out, ESPECIALLY if her tablet goes before we can raise the funds.

Funny enough don't know how many looked at the names, Corlanna=Crystal, Saevia=Sera, Raeris=Rose....that's how some people actually caught us lol. We wondered who would notice.

On the plus side for sera and I even though we will be helping with some stuff to help Crys, it also means we can offer customs now as trades which for me is SUPER helpful. >.>

Wildfilly94

It puzzled me for the longest time! I knew Crys and Sera and possibly Soli were behind it, or rather, had a good feeling. xD I had no clue you were behind it though rose! Shouldve know by the awesome stories you created, bit never crossed my mind. I thought sera and crys were colorists and soli did the lines. XD
Its kinda weird feeling to know now after such a mystery, bit Im also happy that my brain doesnt have to feel absoutely psychotic anymore trying to figure out who was who.

Midnight Phantom

Hm lol that explains some things outside of elenaria

Winged

Haha, i for one had no idea who was each sibling! Yay for trades with Elenaria, and i'll hopefully be able to contribute a little USD towards Crystal's tablet. When you say some serious USD, i hope you mean lots of little things for USD instead of one or two huge things for big USD? I can spend a little, but don't like to spend a large sum of USD at one time.
Feels odd knowing who the creators of Elenaria are, the mystery was an attraction xD
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

And I always thought it was only me who had no idea who was behind the Elenaria! XD

Personally, I'm glad you've revealed yourselves as I tend to avoid adoptables where I don't know who runs them. I suppose I like to know who I'm dealing with. :P

Good luck raising the money <3

Pinkshadow

Thats why its all amazing, cause it's 3 amazing people behind it :D

Rosedawn

Lots of little things winged, but maybe I can keep some of the mystery alive by not telling you what he he. At least not yet.

Thanks for the support guys. Now I  wish I'd known just what a factor our mystery was, lol, but hopefully you'll all love us regardless.

I'm coming up on my 100 elenaria colored...so I plan on doing something really special.

Bunraku

I'm pleasantly surprised! ^__^ I loved the Elenaria from the start, but now I can see why. You three have a tendency to build stories and adoptables into eachother in a way that is extremely attractive.

And now I also know why ever Elenaria semi I receive is always perfect for me!

Rosedawn

CutieePiee

Because I only recently started following the Elenaria, I wasn't able to guess who was who. But I agree with everyone else that what a wonderful and talented staff you all are together. :)

YourLoveOnly

I've known early on that Crys and Sera were behind it and it didn't take long for me to figure out Rose and Soli too. Nice to see I was right XD But sad reasons for the reveal are sad! I hope you guys can raise all the money you need <3

Winged

I don't mind the reveal at all, it has it's positives and negatives. I agree that you all work really well together and the story is built into the adoptable wonderfully.
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

Diallo: Ummm I don't think I can mount these without someone looking at me funny >.<

Well hopefully some help for Crystal can be found so she can buy a new tablet