News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Computer problems...update: Fixed!

Started by Neocridders, June 13, 2013, 10:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

ASDFKJAFDSKJLDAFKJDAFKJLDFSAKJLDAFS
Computer needs new ram sticks. I can either buy one off ebay for $40ish or send it off since the warranty is still good. I dont now what I am going to do.

Shooooooottttt,

Please forgive me... I don't know what in the world I'm going to do ...
I don't know what to do. Is $40 worth keeping the computer a bit longer?
RAWRRRRR

Sorry... this just sucks. I feel like every time I start art projects the computer dies.
At least it's summer and not during classes.

OK. So.... YLO, the gryphion custom pose will have to wait a bit. I'm so sorry >.<

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS. I'M SO SORRY.

YourLoveOnly

No problem dear <3 RL has horrible timing sometimes! The sketch is perfect for what I want, so just poke me when you're able to get her inked & colored and I'll send a form your way! Should I hold off with payment until then?

Neocridders

Took the computer to MicroCenter. They are looking at it for the next week or two. :/ Better than nothing. I just hope it can be fixed.

BabyKittenCandy

Fingers crossed for you Neo! I Know I Hate being without my lappy!

Neocridders

It's so difficults. But I can work on faerain's painting commission and stuff I guess in the mean time. XD

Neocridders

SPO

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Neocridders

It was about $70 for getting the computer backed up. They kept trying to get me to buy more stuff like antivirus stuff (which I do need, but I can do that myself) and an external hard drive (which I already have!)

Winged

Yeah it's so annoying when they try to sell you extra stuff, i hate that!
Owner of Gliders!