News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Greetings from an old face

Started by Terion, July 07, 2013, 02:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terion

So I got curious if there was any activity at The Orchard and - lo and behold - I found my way over here. Figured I would poke my head in and say a 'hello' to whoever's still around from ages back.

For those who would remember me, I was Curbius before I disappeared from the Orchard and Peregrine Falcon before that.

Kahlira

I don't do Orchard XD But hello! And welcome!

skysnolimit

HIII Curbius! I'm on my phone but I quickly want to say that I totally remember you and the Demonwolf den. I think you left the same year that I came to Cyberpets, but I am a huge fan of your art and it is such a pleasure to hear from you again! Why did you leave for so loooong? *snugglehug*

Not that we haven't all left for ages <_<; I'm just teasing. But it really is so good to see you.

This is Reptile Girl under a new name! I also had a Neko or two and something called an Aeyr from you.  I'm starting to realize that nobody ever really forgets Cyberpets! ^.^ (And thank goodness Silv continues providing space for all is addicts over the years)

Terion

A hello in return, Kahlira! :)

ReptileGirl! I remember seeing some of the pets you got when I was going through some of my old stuff. And nowadays I don't even recall why I quit coming around. Totally missed everything with adoptables but every time I went looking for activity but no one seemed to be still active. *sadface* But now I have found folks again! :D

(also on my phone, hence the maybe slightly bouncing around response)

Saturnalia

I'm not sure we were ever around at the same time, but hello and welcome back! :)

Silvanon

*wave wave*  Hi!  Nice to see you again! :)

skysnolimit

Hehehe.  You should please come join us!  Secundi is a high- or low-maintenance as you want!  And, for better or worse, no paging crits required ~.^  And even more exposure for them on the forum!

The Demonwolfs were some of my first and very favorite adoptables.

Mendial
Phelonia
Snahhan

Terion

@Saturnalia - My activity slacked off during early 2000s so before that would be the only point of overlap. And hello!

@Silvanon - You as well! :)

@skysnolimit - I might just. ^_^ We shall see. And Demon Wolfs were always one of my favorites to draw. I've been itching to redraw some old stuff of mine, so I might start with them.

skysnolimit

^_^ Hehehe.  You should totally redraw mine ~.^!!!  Although I kind of don't want to see Phelonia redrawn; her pose is soooo adorable!

What are you up to nowadays?

Terion

Working mostly. Other than that, I've just reopened the RP I've been running since '01 and trying to draw and write more. I've been slacking off and letting the internet run away with me.

Also, I just finished a quick revamp sketch of a Demon Wolf. Tis here on my DevArt.

skysnolimit

It's really nice to have downtime.  The Internet is a wonderful thing.  Also *droooool* XD He/she is sooo fluffy and cute and spiky!