News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Panicking... depression.

Started by CrystalAngelNeko, July 09, 2013, 11:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalAngelNeko

My dad might have a very serious and rare disease. It's fatal and normally consumes a person in 7 months or less...

It all happened so out of the blue...

I hope they're able to rule this disease out... I hope to god so much... I just want my daddy to be okay...

If I seem a little out of it, just know I'm trying to live normally while super depressed. I need something normal right now, and Secundi, AAA, GroveKin... those feel normal to me...

But I don't expect to post or art regularity.... anything that I use to enjoy currently just makes me want to throw up and cry.

Ember

I'm sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed and thoughts for your dad!

skysnolimit

Oh Crystal :-[  I'm so sorry.  *hugs*  I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts, and I also hope they can rule out this disease ASAP.

springacres

I'm so so sorry to hear that!  *HUGHUGSUPERSUPERDUPERHUGSQUEEEEEEEEZE*  Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers, and hoping they can figure out what's wrong with him and that it isn't this disease... :(

TheLeet

Oh dear, I really hope that's not what it is.

Either way, I wish you both much strength to get through all this. In hard times it's often best to try to keep things as normal as possible. Good luck <3 *hugs*

Saturnalia

Oh, no. I'm so sorry. I lost my dad to MS, and I would not wish that experience on anyone. Sending good thoughts to you and your family.

Winged

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I hope that they can rule it out, thinking of you.
It can help to keep something that feels normal and comforting when feeling depressed, and also i've found that keeping some sort of routine helps a lot.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I'm so sorry Crys. *hugs alot* I hope they mis-diagnosed and it's not that rare disease. My thoughts are with you and your family, Im hoping for the best for you guys. <3

SPO

*snugs* Best wishes to you lovey

Kahlira

*snugs tight* It's rough, this I know, never knowing what your parent has. Just stay strong, and be there for him.

Rosedawn

Update: the doctors have diagnosed him with lupus, which while still scary is not nearly as life threatening as the original diagnosis

Wildfilly94

That is better that life-threatening. I only hope he has good doctors working on treatment plans for him, so he can regain his happy, normal life again. <3

springacres

That is MUCH better than life-threatening at least.  Not a fun disease to live with, but at least now they know what's going on and can develop a treatment plan for him.