News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wild is very stressed and depressed lately..

Started by Wildfilly94, October 03, 2013, 10:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I hate my job. I'm so tired of it and all the bs they are throwing at me it's not even close to fun anymore.
Tim and I have applied to two apartments and the first was declined and the second is probably going to decline us as well. All because we are both full time students. Apparently low income apartments don't accept students because apparently for some reason we qualify as rich to them?? How in the hell is that right?
We were really crossing our fingers and excites for this one but we just found out its set up just like the other one so we know we won't get it now.
I'd try to get a dorm I. Campus because they are kinda affordable but we would not be able to room together in the same room or even the same dorm, plus they don't allow pets and everyone knows Symon will never leave my side. So I'm crying again and I just want to give up.
Why is it so hard to start my own life? We need this so bad for not only our pride and to feel mature but also to repair our relationship. We are just not doing we'll not being able to see each other all the time and when we do we sleep under his sister and his mom gets into all our fights and stuff. It's not working anymore. I don't know what else to do. And I now have no other job options because I was going to work down the street from the apartment but without that apartment it's too far away for me.

Not to mention all the stress over this has given me depression and super high anxiety that's hurting myself and Tim. His moms house is the worse source of the anxiety too.

I'm just really upset and everything guys :,( I'm also stressed and so sorry to the customs I owe, as well as breeding a because things just aren't going well for me. I have a huge test in my worst class Monday and not prepared at all and life just sucks right now. I also had mild food poisoning the past two days so that also adds to I hate life.

:'( I'm so tired of trying to make someone for myself and help my relationship and feel independent and worth something. Everywhere I go people are pointing out everything I'm doing wrong and I hoped for once this apartment would give me something to be proud of for being independent and doing something right. I'm so tired of it all...

SkySong

I'm so sorry, Wild! Sometimes it feels like that this year for me, too, but at least I have my family here at home. :( Hope things get better for you!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

TheLeet

I hope that things will get better soon *hugs*

Being independent must be super hard, especially if you don't have much money. I live with my bf's parents (which is pretty pathetic for a 27 year old) but it's London and rents are ridiculous here. So yeah, I'm actually admiring you for trying to get your life together and I'm sure you can do it! Something has to work out eventually.

springacres

skysnolimit

Winged

Sounds terrible Wild! *hugs*
Hope things get better soon, any change is always really hard.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Thank you guys your wonderful for a support system <3

Kahlira

*snuzzleloves on Wild* I'm sorry you're having to go through this. Hopefully things will get better.

Wildfilly94

Now I work 2 days a week and only got 30 minutes on yesterday cause I was sent home for being sick. Seeking a new job and filling out a resume today for it.

So Im sick with god knows what. I've had... stomach issues for 6 days counting today and mom said to call the doctor today  to see whats going on.
So i call and I get the rudest B**** I've ever heard (dont need rude people talking to me when Im sick thanks) and I ended up having to leave a message to a nurse who will get back to me "within 2 days". Great. So what do I tell my job? "I still dont know what I have and I want to work but it could be contagious or life threatening and I have no clue?" Yeah thatll look really great on my paycheck and my potential to get fired soon. UGH!!!!!!

Oh and we got a substantial sink hole in our house this week that the insurance most likely wont do anything about so we either move out forever (prolly my gpas basement which Symon will be terrified all the time cause my gpa is loud and a man and its so uncomfortable and smelly down there) or we move out to my gpas for a while, so we can scramble some way to get money to fix the house (Which in order to fix ALL the sunken spots, we really need to lift the house and completely redo the flooring.)

Life is grand.