News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's a Snow Blizzard!!

Started by Wildfilly94, January 05, 2014, 05:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Okay maybe not a "blizzard" but here where I live we have 12"+ and 1-2 foot drifts in our yard!!
I love the snow, just not being in it. :p I've made snow ice cream today and enjoyed watching the snow from indoors snuggling with blankets and purring kitties all day.

How much snow have you all gotten, if any? And what have you done today on your wonderful snow day?!

Riverwind

We haven't had a single flake of snow. v.v Freezing weather and lots of rain, but alas! No snow.

Wildfilly94

D: Well I have more than enough to share!! Haha. Come get some buckets :D

Riverwind

Hehe *scoops a bucketful of snow*

*returns to her home to find the snow has melted* :(

Wildfilly94

Ryuukokoro

...it's dark out so I can't take pictures right now, but the snow drifts here are higher than my house roof... >.>

No snow predicted tomorrow but freezing rain is scheduled. Bleh. I'd almost rather drive in the snow.

Wildfilly94

Dang!! Yeah my day has been recruited by mom to shovel the driveway in shifts with her

Silvanon

We got something like 3 inches a couple days ago, nothing too terribly spectacular like other places.

SPO

We have a lot of snow. A lot. Of snow. Far northern Minnesota. Its pretty deep out there.

SkySong

Living around the middle of the eastern shore, we don't usually get snow, and when we do, it's pretty pathetic. Right now we have probably three inches or so. Actually had our third snow day off last Friday, which is pretty surreal.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

Okay it was fun watching, but now that I've spent a total of about 3 hours the last two days with many breaks trying to shovel our way out, this snow sucks. -.- only perk is snow ice cream.