News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Secundi lore: Part 1

Started by SkySong, January 16, 2014, 08:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

QuoteYou@All: The god of Secundi is Wonged Forlis.
You@All: But! Did you know his minions are Terun and Bunk?
You@All: Let me tell you a tale....
You@All: Well. It all started when the Elenaria came to Secundi. The Wonged Forlis was away, inhabiting other worlds and infecting them with his Forlisness.
You@All: But, at the presence of these peculiar equines who liked songs, his Forlisness felt the urge to return!
You@All: The Wonged Forlis immediately found capacity for Forlisness in these.... Elenaria....
You@All: And soon (In his mind) Disguised himself... As one of their own...
You@All: *clears throat and continues on* Soon, the great Wonged Forlis had reinstated his rightfull position of ruler and god of the world of Secundi!
You@All: But, in order to ensure that the Forlisness would continue to spread throughout the newly inhabited planet, he needed.... Minions.
You@All: With the purpose of his return clear, the Wonged Forlis sought out new grounds for these minions.
You@All: They appeared in the most unlikely of places.
You@All: Some are still not even sure they exist.
You@All: But... You have been warned....
You@All: The Forlisness will not be easily avoided! For the Wonged Forlis has sent these minions into the most inconspicous of plaecs. Yuo wlil not be albe to telll... When they will strkie.
This is the result of a convoluted join.me. If you want to see the entire section about the Wonged Forlis, feel free to PM me!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Laviee

Wonged Forlis

Wildfilly94

HAIL THE FORLISNESS!! Or Forlish.. Says Bunk the Gusy. XD

SPO

I'm so upset I missed this >>

Bunk the Gusy

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on January 16, 2014, 09:28:56 PM
HAIL THE FORLISNESS!! Or Forlish.. Says Bunk the Gusy. XD