News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Why sunny is only on her phone

Started by Sunchaser, February 06, 2014, 12:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Okay so we have had horrible issues lately and right now our main one is a pipe has collapsed in our house leaving is with no water and a detached toilet. It's been a fight from the beginning for the warrenty company to pay for it to get fixed and now they will only pay part leaving us with the bulk and our realtor won't call us back. We have been living with it for two weeks and both myself and my husband are sick horribly. We are now staying at a hotel because a friend has been most kind to put us up till we can try and get this fixed. Right now has been so stressful between that and thinking my mole would get removed but that they where only going to do a biopsy to confirm hopefully that it is not cancerous. On top of this we are expecting snow which I have fallen in love with but can't even enjoy because of all of this. I will get things done as soon as I can and there are a few adopts I'm trying to follow now but it's hard on the phone. Kadana has been able to keep me updated with things I miss but I wanted you all to know what's going on.

I hope no one is mad at me for taking time with the customs but every time I open photoshop right now I start crying because of all the issues in our house that we have owned only two months.

PonyMama

Isn't home owning great
when we moved in we had to fix the toilet, the tub faucet, change out the ruined washer and dryer (which two of those things the old owners were suppose to fix and said they did, but they didn't)  we also have to fix the rotting floor once we get the flooring from my mom and now fix the damaged roof and find a way to deal with the ceiling

Take a deep breathe, adoptables are not high priority, your health and well being is

Silvanon

Riverwind

I assure you no one is upset with you for taking time off. RL problems are much more important than any pixels online. Just know that I am here for you if you want to talk to someone. <3 Hope things start getting better for you soon!

SPO