News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Does anyone know how to get in contact with WillowDragon?

Started by toffeeca, February 06, 2014, 06:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I commissioned WillowDragon for artwork almost a year ago, and although I have received some of the artwork, she still owes me quite a bit. I haven't heard from her at all since last May. I have tried messaging on her and on the email that is liked with her paypal, I was just wondering if anyone knows any other ways to contact her? Facebook or other website that she is active on?

Thanks for any help!

Bunraku

Is willow dragon the same person who is also known as just "Willow?" If so, I have her e-mail address currently, but I've had no luck in getting her to contact me in regards to the rights to a set of lines I bought.

toffeeca

Unfortunately Willow and WillowDragon are different people. I'm sorry so many people are having difficulty contacting people about artwork  :\

YourLoveOnly

Same problem unfortunately.. Luckily I hadn't prepaid for pieces she hadn't finished, so I'm not out of any $$ and was able to commission Silv to finish them up. From the way your post is worded I am guessing you /did/ already pay for pieces she didn't end up creating? :( *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that.

toffeeca

Yep, I paid her ahead of time because she was really in need of money and I am trusting. I really don't think that she meant to disappear, but I guess there isn't too much that I can do. I have another artist who has been working on making new lines for me- for a totally unrelated adopty, since this one has kinda been soured.