News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SG/Pets for PG?

Started by Wildfilly94, February 10, 2014, 11:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Anyone want to buy some SG from me for PG? Or *possibly buy some pets for PG. ;-; I'm going craaazzyyyy not having much PG. No one wants my DCS's either. >.>

BabyKittenCandy

What pets might you offer?

Sarah Badr

So, on PI, you have 20 days to decide if you want to PAY them money otherwise you don't have an account? I think that's bull? Can I give you my PG on there? How do I do that?

Edit: Well I couldn't send you mine...ah well....I tried.

BabyKittenCandy

Trial accounts are unable to send PG to other Sarah. As for it being 'bull' PI makes no bones about the fact it is a Paid game, you may not feel it is worth it but many others clearly do.  PI isnt for adoptables like Secundi is its a complex breeding game.

Sarah Badr

Yes I get that. And hey everyone can think what they want....just as I can think what I want. I wasn't asking for opinions....just stating mine (since I was just trying to be nice to Wild).  :)

Ryuukokoro

I personally think it's pretty cool that PI lets you make an account for free and do some low-level interaction before you decide if you want to pay for the site. Also, even if you never pay for your account you can still use the forums (and thus participate in free adoptable shops in their adoptable forum) freely.

Too bad the rules there are so strict there and some mods I think power has gone to their heads...

Wildfilly94

Most of the pets I have for bid would be ones I'd consider for Pg. :3
Thanks for the offer Sarah, but yes unfortunately you can't do allt he functions of a User until you pay for your account. I think mainly why alot of people, or atleast myself, still pay and don't mind it is because I found PI when I was 12, and played for years until around age 16. I just recently got a paid account from an amazing friend and now Im addicted again. -.- Darn site just sucked me back in. Though I have to say, if they had a 3 month pay option, that would be really cool too, so you dont have to pay $14 for 6 months if you're just starting.

The rules are getting worse and worse, I agree. But the ponies man.. D: I miss them. I made like, 15 starters on day one when I got my new account paid for. XD And I miss the HUGE range of adopties they have. The only issues I've had is posting adoptable art for sale as a whole. Since mentioning Secundi in any way shape or form on the entire site is a way to get yu banned.. XD Which I still think is hilarious that they hate us so much. *shrugs* but it is still bearable. Didn't get the welcome back I hoped for though, because apparently posting "Hey Im back after a few years of disappearing, yeay!" has been complained of being a popularity contest before... OH BOY. Secundi will always be my favorite. <3

Wildfilly94

I have added more pets up for bid, so if any interest you PI people for PG, let me know!! :)