News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Flight Rising - anyone else here play it?

Started by SkySong, August 20, 2013, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

Accepted! Sorry, had school, then stayed a couple hours to work on art, then watched Godzilla, then got food... Busy day today!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosedawn

Ok I think I've done all the farming and stuff I can handle.muster for now. Yeesh.

No chests, but I did get doubles of the sprite and the attire. And I'm only 350g away from the first gene scroll I need, which...is still a daunting number when I consider the other 2700g I'm going to need to get the other TWO but-

I'm content with my weekend of crazy farming.

SkySong

Rose, I managed to grab 3 Lantern chests and still no Wilds Chest. Do you want me to send one over?

Rosedawn

No thanks love I actually did get one from someone kind who traded me a skin for a chest. I probably should have kept the chest unopened considering how easy the skins are to get today.

red_uni387

:O!! I didn't know the familiars themselves could drop from monster battles, so I never tried farming before, but I'm only about 45 mins in and already got 3 new ones! *excited*

Midnight Phantom

Yep ^.^ most of the monsters you fight drop as familiars too. Rare would be 5 star and I don't know the rarity when it's one rainbow colored star but less common than 5

red_uni387

Do you know the drop rates for eggs? Those are what I'm actually after, but so far haven't seen any D:

Ember

Eggs are really rare. I grind the coli as my main source of income on FR and I almost never see eggs.

red_uni387

Thank you! I'll stick to hunting for familiars then, haha

SkySong

I think I've got only two eggs with all the time I've been in Coli, but I'm pretty sure that's extremely rare. (I've gotten more eggs from the Coli than I have from Scavenging, lol.)

If you really want eggs, your best bet is to gather in scavenging, I've heard. But yes, the Coli gives you a lot of familiars. I don't bother buying from MP unless the familiar isn't one you battle in the Coli.

Lectral

I haven't gotten an egg from the Coliseum - didn't know you could!  Have gotten at least 3 from Scavenging though

Laviee

FINALLY. I am Laviee there and I am very excited.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

I joined and I used you Skysong as the person who referred me.... Idk if you receive anything or not lol,  ;D

SkySong

Victoria - Skysong is a completely different person... XD Idk who they are, but they had that username before I joined back last year. My username is WithoutPurpose.

Lavs - excited to see you on board! Accepted friend request.

Victoria

Quote from: SkySong on June 03, 2014, 02:32:58 PM
Victoria - Skysong is a completely different person... XD Idk who they are, but they had that username before I joined back last year. My username is WithoutPurpose.

Lavs - excited to see you on board! Accepted friend request.

I put CaelAugurium lol whoops

SkySong

Lol I changed it pretty recently, so no worries. I'm pretty sure I don't get anything unless people buy gems, anyways.

Rosedawn

Yeah you get 50 gems every time they buy gems which is pretty sweet...if they buy gems.

Midnight Phantom

You get 50 gems the first time they buy gems, no matter the amount. Then you get a small percentage the next time, depending on how many gems they buy. 50 is just the first time.

QuoteYour friend has purchased a package of gems. Because you referred them to Flight Rising, we would like to present you with a stack of gems equal to 1% of that package's total, plus 50 gems as a one-time bonus! If purchases another package, you will automatically be sent a stack of gems equal to 1% of that package's total. (Example: If they purchase 500 gems, you will receive 5. If they purchase 1050, you would receive 11.) Thank you for sharing us!

Neocridders

Guys I'm registered! What flight do I pick o.o

Midnight Phantom

depending on which flight you pick, the eye color is permanent to it. 
lighting=cyan
arcane:pink
shadow:purple   
ice: light blue/white 
water: blue
light: yellow 
pestilence: red   
fire:yellow/red   
nature: green
wind: pale green
earth: brown   

Neocridders

Aside from eye color does it do anything else to pick a certain flight? I get all the same features?

Midnight Phantom

other than eye color, pretty much the same features. The only difference is you get access to that specific flight's forum only thread on the boards.  Other than that and the eye color, everything else is the same.

Neocridders

Okay. I picked light. Hope I don't regret that xD

Ember

Yeah, it's mostly picking a social environment that you want. Kind of hard to know what you'll be getting into before you do, but several of us are from different flights so we might be able to give you at least some insight?

Neocridders

Oh my gosh I am in love! I just generated my first dragon and a male just appeared and joined my clan. Oh... My first is Seren <33 The male is Anzu.
I want an ARMY! :) Can't wait to acquire more!

red_uni387

Neocridders

>.> Already bought a third... oh goodness I may have a problem. Time for bed so I can just.... stay away from this game for a bit.

This is Dara.
She's named after a character I made years ago when I wrote a story about dragons. And the main character, Dar, had the exact same coloring! Eee! :)

Saturnalia

I'm on there now as well, as Saturnalia. :)

Aralie

sera

In 4-5 days, sera's going to have a lovely clutch from this pairing:

Eldgrimr

Arkana

There will be 4 babies in all, and i'm willing to take offers on them. <3  i plan to put up a thread on the FR forum, but.... not sure when i'll have time to do so. xD;  Also, first dibs for Secundi.  x3

The Patchwork

I feel like I've seen this pair before...did you get them in a raffle? Also, they're gorgeous!
Official account of the Patchwork
SPO - Owner, posts in navy
Ember - Colorist, posts in red

SkySong

Absolutely stunning pair, sera! I love how the orange underbelly looks on the boy. Afraid I probably won't be getting one - layer is quite stuffed and will be till after we're done with our profit push.

Winged

Very nice sera, will keep an eye on them!
Owner of Gliders!

Lectral

I just hatched a nice clutch of 5 iridescent/shimmer fae babies (one also has crackle) - some of the colors are a bit odd, but if anyone wants one, let me know!  They are in the first page/top of my lair.  I intend to keep 1, but I haven't decided which... I'd prefer they not be immediately exalted, but I won't come yelling at someone if they decide to do so XD

Winged

Would anyone be interested in a dragon training service? I'll take your dragons to lvl 7 for free, and higher than that i'd like a trade either treasure/items on FR or an adopt trade from Secundi.

Exact details i haven't worked out yet, so for now i'll make it a case to case basis :) I can either leave all experience points for you, or apply them as per a guide that i've found excellent for training.
If you'd like me to train your dragons to a high lvl, and would like me to stat them myself, then i would recommend them to be physical dragons (or altered to become physical dragons) and have the necessary stones to make them far more effective for you. This we can discuss more if anyone's interested. I might be able to provide the stones if i have them or can buy them.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I possibly? Would you be willing to train them from 5 to 7? I train them to 5 as I get them, but taking them higher wears me out. I don't assign any points, but feel free to if you wouldn't mind doing this.

Winged

Sure, no problem :) For the points, i can assign them if you want but taking them from 5 to 7 it wouldn't be necesary. And to assign points, you'd need to tell me what you're wanting them for, is it exalting or using to battle yourself?

After more thought, i'll add to the previous post that if it were to get up to large numbers of dragons from one person in a short period of time i'd look for a small trade. Not making that a hard and fast rule at the moment, will see what sort of demand i have.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Just exalting, which is why they don't have any points assigned. And yeah... I have 50 and counting for training. So if you can do all of them, I definitely wouldn't mind doing some sort of trade. They don't need to be trained by a specific date, but I'd prefer them trained as soon as you can manage.

Winged

Well i'll actually be away for most of next week. I have some time tonight and tomorrow though, so i could take 5 for now and get an estimate of how long it takes me? Then when i get back we can discuss when i'm able to train them :)
Might be a little while before i can do all 50 but i can definately do them for you. Doesn't take long to go from 5 to 7 it just depends if i'm working or away, as then i don't have much time for going on the internet :)
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I'll probably get to some of them, but that works for me. It just means that you'll probably always have something to train from me. XD I'll send 5 over now, then.

Winged

Haha, that's okay xD I'll send these back once i get them to 7. All to 7, or would you like some to a higher level?

I'll have time to train tomorrow morning but not much after that for the rest of the week. If you'd like, you can send another 5 and i'll accept the CR if i've got time to train them and reject if not. Then when i get back the following monday we can discuss more.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

To 7 is fine. And that works - if you don't mind them sitting till you have time I don't mind sending.

sera

Taking offers on Firefly lookalike:

In case anyone's interested.  ^^

Ember

I have a bunch of babies I need to get rid of, so if you want one please make an offer! Most are going to be exalt fodder otherwise. They're all on the AH but you can poke me/CR me different prices.

Victoria

Could i have the last little guy? @Ember

Ember

Sure thing Victoria! Just go ahead and send me a crossroads for him (I'm Emberwolf on there).

Winged

Anyone here interested in any of these dragons? I need space, so will look at any offers.

Double Brown

Double Azure

He'll take a good offer, i'm tempted to keep him but need the space xD

Double Royal
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Anyone having any luck with the Thundercrack Carnivale? I can't find a good venue to grind in AT ALL. You know it's sad when I get a chest from digging before I get a chest from grinding....