Main Menu

(The Second Earth) Closed

Started by hiyoko, March 10, 2010, 04:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiyoko

Nevermind, I'll use Aito with Jewel.^^

Michiko is going to be used by Lookky.^^

YourLoveOnly

It's too bad you're only looking for matching breeds, I know Lookky wants a girl to breed Áine to and Michiko would've been perfect, I think. They are both so colorful :D

hiyoko

Well it's just because of the cons of interbreeding. But I could change my mind. ;)

YourLoveOnly

The only con I'm aware of with interbreeding is the 5% chance of offspring being infertile. No dead foals or anything like that. ^^ Edit: oh yes, and you get less foals of course. I almost forgot that X.x I need sleep :P

Anyway I'm gonna go ahead and post Áine here, Lookky said I could go hunt for a female ;)

hiyoko

I think they would make cute babies. :D Could I post the form or should I wait?

YourLoveOnly

Yea you can go ahead and post ^^
He said I could pick Áine's mate :)

I'll make sure you get two foals so you can both keep one (Winged x Blessed results in one or two foals). Because you're the one applying for the slot you would get first pick, that would be fair. If you want to apply for another slot yourself then I can let Lookky post the form instead, he only has one horse. That way you have a chance to get two breedings :D

hiyoko

He can post and I'll see if I can find another Stallion for one of my girls.^^

YourLoveOnly

He's feeling ill so he went to bed early, I will tell him to post the form first thing tomorrow ^^

hiyoko

Lookky

I'll go and post the form now,
can you send the 10k for your foal to YourLoveOnly?
I'll do the same :)

hiyoko