[Quinsta] Seeking Mare for RB so I can get my first Quinsta!

Started by LaneyAngel, August 05, 2010, 07:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

I haven't been on Secundi in awhile and now I'm back, I've fallen totally in love with the Quinsta and desperately would love to get one.

If anyone out there has a mare I could use (I have plenty of SG if necessary), then that would be greatly appreciated.

I don't completely know what breeds there are, so I'm not fussy!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Taruia

Same thing I told Kahlira...while I've already put in my breed requests, I have bred more mares then I can keep the foals, I'd be happy to let you have one or two of the foals that is produced after I have chosen mine to keep. We can work out terms at that later point, but I will let you know that I only breed Vanners.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

LaneyAngel

Quote from: Taruia on August 05, 2010, 07:39:46 AM
Same thing I told Kahlira...while I've already put in my breed requests, I have bred more mares then I can keep the foals, I'd be happy to let you have one or two of the foals that is produced after I have chosen mine to keep. We can work out terms at that later point, but I will let you know that I only breed Vanners.

I would love to take you up on your offer thank you Miss Taru! :D
*squeals and hugs you muchems*
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Ryuukokoro

Awww hi LaneyAngel! ^_^ It is nice to see a familiar PI face back on Secundi!

Neocridders

I haven't put in my breedings, but I have plenty of girls to share at least one. So I'll either have a female vanner or clydesdale. I have many stud vanners, but the only female clydesdale I have is related to my only male. So, you'd have to find another boy if you used him.

What breed do you like best? I'm not sure who I am using right now, so I'm not able to tell you who you can use right now. Sorry DX
But I'll be figuring it out soon! Let me know if you are interested. I hope to figure out my stuff soon, and I'll let you know!

:D

LaneyAngel

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on August 05, 2010, 12:16:41 PM
Awww hi LaneyAngel! ^_^ It is nice to see a familiar PI face back on Secundi!
Thanks Ryuu!!! Yeah, I've just been in a lotta different spaces and places in my head, so I've barely been on any play sites much.
But thanks for the WB! :)

Quote from: Neocridders on August 05, 2010, 12:21:15 PM
I haven't put in my breedings, but I have plenty of girls to share at least one. So I'll either have a female vanner or clydesdale. I have many stud vanners, but the only female clydesdale I have is related to my only male. So, you'd have to find another boy if you used him.

What breed do you like best? I'm not sure who I am using right now, so I'm not able to tell you who you can use right now. Sorry DX
But I'll be figuring it out soon! Let me know if you are interested. I hope to figure out my stuff soon, and I'll let you know!

:D

Oooh, a breed with a Clydie would be awesome awesome awesome if I could do that thankyou Neocridders. The Clydies are fab!

Keilin Alyr

I have a male Clydesdale for breed here, if you'd be interested in pairing Neo's mare:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2733.0

He's a bit different from the solid and overo coats of most Clydes, as he's a silver dapple bay. An overo silver dapple foal can't be guaranteed, but I imagine said foal would be lovely. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

LaneyAngel

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on August 06, 2010, 11:40:37 AM
I have a male Clydesdale for breed here, if you'd be interested in pairing Neo's mare:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2733.0

He's a bit different from the solid and overo coats of most Clydes, as he's a silver dapple bay. An overo silver dapple foal can't be guaranteed, but I imagine said foal would be lovely. =D

I would love to use him Keilin if I may! He's beautiful!!!