[Quinsta] Grey Gypsy Vanner stud up for free breed - closed

Started by TheLeet, October 05, 2010, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

So I managed to get my hands on the first grey Gypsy Vanner on secundi. I'm not going to breed him myself this season since I haven't got a suitable mare but I am hoping to spread his genes a little.

Norðri:

M Grey (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=462416

Most of you have probably already made plans for all your mares but you never know. I'm happy for him to produce grade offspring as long as it's for the purpose of bringing his colour to a different breed.

I decided to limit him to 3 free breedings this season, so it's first come first serve.
1. Scullisto
2. Keilin Alyr
3. BabyKittenCandy

Ryuukokoro

*wiggles* Ohhh if only I hadn't already made plans! lol. I will try to look you up next season. ^^

Scullisto

I would love to have him sire a foal from my gypsy mare, Terce'tiru, if I could?

Keilin Alyr

Such a gorgeous boy. I can't wait to see what he's hiding under that lovely gray coat of his, though I don't think I have a mare that would be useful for genetic tests. Maybe Verin'relun... the idea of a gray foal with hidden silver dapples amuses me. XD

I'll have to consider a breeding from him next season if he's still available for open breed. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo.. he is a stunner! Can I provisionally book a breed with him for one of the vanner mares I will be using this season?

TheLeet

Scullisto: Yes, that's fine ^^

It's quite likely that he'll be available for open breed when the next season comes as well :)

BabyKittenCandy: Do you mean provisionally book a breed for next season? You can but you'll have to remind me when it's time because I'll probably have forgotten by then XD

Nighthenge

My breeding plans for this season are set.  I'd love to use him next time around with one of my Clyde mares for a breeding project.

Keilin Alyr

Pondering... pondering... there's a gray cat in my lap which I'll take as some kind of sign... =)

While I technically have her paired this season, I think I'd like to reserve Norðri as a stud for my Verin'relun instead. I don't believe Silvanon starts coloring foals until after the breeding season deadline, and since the original stud belongs to me, I won't be hurting my feelings. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Silvanon

I don't start coloring foals until after the claiming deadline (since some/many don't get claimed at all) and I don't start producing the foal text descriptions until after the breeding form deadline, so you're ok to make changes until then.

Scullisto

Thank you so much...I have entered the breeding form on my exsisting list and is only awaiting your approval of the breed.

Thank you again :)

springacres

I should have known better than to make all my plans on the first day of breeding season xD  Strongly debating sending Tshilaba to this guy instead of to a random Gavanian stud.

Keilin Alyr

Thanks for the head's up, Silv. I was pretty sure that was the case, but I feel better with the confirmation. =)

BabyKittenCandy

For this season please, I just meant I haven't yet decided which mare I would put him to^^

TheLeet

Right, looks like that makes 3 then ^_^

I'll post the permission forms now <3