News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Gypsy mares

Started by Sunchaser, January 06, 2011, 08:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

I want to bring in some new blood to my quinsta as right now all my quinsta gypsies are related. I have a couple studs that i have permission to use but i want some mares.

In return ill let you use one of my mares or Ethereal. ^_^

Winged

Which of your mares are availiable? My mare, Ereth'fela might be availiable. I'd be interested in any of your vanner mares, especially Grace.

Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Right now all my mares but Charmeine are avalible.  Ill have to see if i can find a really cool mare to go with her if you wanna do a breeding trade of her and grace.

Winged

Uh, you mean male? I was really confused for a moment there, lol :) I know, i can't think what stallion i could breed Grace to, she's so special! Any ideas?
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

lol i meant male *hangs head* i have a tendancy to type what im seeing and i was looking at her while typing.

hmm what are you looking for as a result?

Keilin Alyr

I'd never turn down a chance at a RB trade for Grace, though I think Winged should have priority on her, since she requested first. =)

I do have Yen'mira available this season. She's flaxen red dun, and with Lete'mionech she has the chance to produce pretty dun roan foals. I could hold on to her for you for next season though, if you're interested.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

Well, looking at her foals i'd love to get a foal that's either like her, or some sort of Buckskin or palamino? All her foals are gorgeous of course :)
Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

hmm well she has one palomino you could find that stud and put them together agian, or there is always the breeders choice breeding which has brought pretty bebehs.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Keilin Alyr

Heh, I'm trying to type around a fuzzy cat kneading on my stomach. Please pardon any typos. XD

For the best chance at (golden) buckskin, I think your best pairing would actually be Glory's Sounding, since he and Grace are both bays underneath their modifiers, and bay Vanners are rather uncommon. Honestly, I'd be so excited to see an overo buckskin. =)

As for a potential palomino, I'd just pair Grace with a nice chestnut or red stallion or a stallion known to carry chestnut. Palomino is just chestnut modified with cream. But toffeeca's Thanos sired a gorgeous solid palomino, and my Loear'turran sired a beautiful palomino tobiano, as two potential stud options.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

I specialize in Gypsy Vanners, so take a look. My white girl is reserved for me this season, but if you see someone else, let me know. No way I'm useing them all, and since I've only gotten one for sure I'll be using, I'm open to letting you pick one of mine.

Winged

Thanks for the advice Kelin :) I'll try and ask sera, though i haven't seen her around much recently.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

sera lives! *can confirm this* xD
I am sure you can use her Quin, she just needs a poke to come on here :P
I can do that for you ^^

Winged

Thanks :) I sent her a PM so hopefully she'll reply in the next couple of days. I worry about not getting my quin breedings in on time, lol. Which is why mine are all spread out.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

If you were still interested Dear, I'll trade Tsuri's breed for Angels, just lmk!

Sunchaser

BKC id love that. Cause she is one id truthfully woudl love to breed to Ethereal if you wouldnt mind.

Okay i think thats all the mares....

I will be using BKC's Tsuri once she confirms in trade for Angel

Winged Dreams Ereth'fela with Redi Uni's Noesha'rritsak in trade for Grace

Does that work out? I also have a bonus slot which im doing a breeders choice with my Charmeine.

If you guys would like to use my other mares, i think all i have is friesian not positive but if you guys wanna offer sg or adopts im up for that.

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... Did I see you say somewhere He is inbred? I wanna keep Tsur's lines nice and clean...

YourLoveOnly

Yes he is inbred. Quite heavily inbred actually xD

Keilin Alyr

Given that Grace is the only 1st generation cream Vanner, it was unfortunately inevitable that double-cream Vanners would have to be inbred. Ethereal's a gorgeous boy though, so that balances the inbred factor out for me at least. =)

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I am hoping an unrelated cream will show up through Breeders Choice.

Sunchaser

BKC if you dont want inbred thats fine i can use one of my other boys cause i think theyd make pretty babies ^_^

BabyKittenCandy

That would be ace please Sunny... sorry to spoil your plans though...

Sunchaser

Dont worry about it lovey ^_^ i can find another stag, probally one thats not mine that will work out well with her so i can have a foal thats not related to any of mine lol now just have to find one i like that isnt related to Angel or Grace >.>