SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Started by toffeeca, January 30, 2011, 06:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

kunaisa

I would like to breed Sonora with your Sooty Buckskin Tobiano Sabino Overo

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/9-526.png

F Grey, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

toffeeca

Ok, I'll mark you down. :) I can't wait to see what her grey is hiding, and even if you get another grey you have a 75% chance of getting at least one of her white paint markings. :)

kunaisa

Keilin Alyr

Actually, these are reservations for the March breeding season, kunaisa, so you won't be filling out forms until then. January's breeding season is completed. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

kunaisa

toffeeca

Thats fine. Breeding season is every other month, so the reservations that people are making now are for March breeding season, since January breeding season just finished

Keilin Alyr

Yup, some of us get really excited for Quinsta breeding seasons, so we make arrangements well in advance. Sometimes it's to make sure we get a RB claim on a popular mare, or to trade RBs while everything's quiet, or maybe to arrange the perfect breedings between Quinsta.

I think I had a RB arranged for January (the season that just passed) back at the end of November or early December. It was agonizing to have to wait. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

kunaisa

this is my first Quinsta that I am breeding so I am very excited

kunaisa

toffeeca

kunaisa

toffeeca

I have added Jason, my appy boy. If you would like to try and bribe a breed please PM me :)

toffeeca

toffeeca

I have posted the permission for both Brody and Stephen for you kunaisa :)

kunaisa

toffeeca

Whoops, I meant to reply earlier. Yes, you do.

Go here:
http://www.silvanon.com/Quin/

And fill out the top left form marked Full Off-World Breeding. You will have to put in all the mare's information and all the stallions information then submit it. Don't worry if you make any mistakes (I know I was really nervous about the automated system last season because I couldn't change it) if you do just post in the breeding season thread and let Silv know.

Then you have to send 100 SG per breeding that you submit to the Quinsta account. Then you don't have anything to do until the 15th when the descriptions are posted. :)

kunaisa

toffeeca

You are very welcome!

Once the descriptions are posted you will have to either post to claim yours, or if you are trading then make sure you claim those ones, and then there will be a fee, but I think that you have do the claiming before?

Hopefully the dice gods favor you and give you some pretty babies! :D

Keilin Alyr

Toffeeca... you has new appaloosa. Could I has my super special first breed? XD

toffeeca

Keilin needs to PM me sos we can talk about it. We  have discussions about spots to have.