News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

All My quin studs

Started by Sunchaser, September 29, 2010, 11:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Sure, hang on a sec. I keep the psd file for customs so it's really quick to change something like wing colour.

ETA: Any better?
Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Okay I think I got me a mare, waiting for confirmation, but if I understood correctly I have a black Arab mare to breed with your boy now. I am still feeling extremely ill, so I am not exactly sure what I would be up for. You already have Marshall now thanks to SeaCrest, so I dunno what you might be interested in?

Sunchaser

If you wanna just give me a semi custom or two cause i dont really have that many characters you can ^_^ Like id love it if you did somthing that was like flames and the night sky or something with the ocean. Im really open for anything ^_^

YourLoveOnly

Yep yep we can do that ^^ Either with giving me a few colors or a theme or both or whatever XD Something that doesn't hurt my brain too bad would be nice :P

Little Chimaera

lol. Well if you go with those to themes, ocean and fire at night then we are good ^_^ and im going to go ahead and send in the permission form.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

toffeeca

Form:
Name: toffeeca
Stud name: Gabriel
Mare you are using with stud: Red's Gepet'dier http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=413112
Bribe: 300k?

Adding:
Form:
Name: toffeeca
Stud name: Sunchaser
Mare you are using with stud: Pink's Blue Princess http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486116
Bribe: 300k?

Sunchaser

sounds good toffeca. send hte sg and ill send the permission forms.

YourLoveOnly

Finished your semi customs ^^
Still feeling to blah to tackle the full customs in my Jaeman Prophecy thread, but at least I got some work done.

Names and genders?

To me they feel like stallion and mare, but it's up to you ^^

And I bred your boy to SeaCrest's Lisen =)

Sunchaser

oo i love them! and i agree with you with being stallion and mare lol.  just must think of a name for them >.> gr

Keilin Alyr

It's looking like my original plan for one of my mares has fallen through. Could I offer you another 300k bribe for Sunchaser? I'd like to pair him with Jonquil (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=462418) in hopes of a pretty double-cream foal. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Sunchaser

sure :) ill go ahead and send in the permission so it wont go in late :)

Keilin Alyr

Thank you much! I can't wait to see Quin-Sunchaser's foals this season. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Sunchaser

Pinkshadow

I'd loove to borrow Gabriel if poss? :D