News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Xenon's Quin for Breed!

Started by xenon, March 03, 2011, 04:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

Tee hee.

So, a lot of you have expressed interest in getting a breed from my loverly new pick-a-door boy! He is as of yet unnamed, because my face has been overwhelmed with homework. >>;;

I am perfectly content with him being free to stud, at least for this first season. :3 Later on I might make him bribe-only but for now... I say go for it. I just request you post here, even if I've PMed you permission, so I can keep track better. XD Thanks, loves!

1. YLO
2. Toffeeca
3. Toffeeca
4. Ryuu
5. Nako
6. BabyKittenCandy
7. LaneyAngel
8. Lectral

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

Pretty as the smoky cream coloration is, I am still convinced that this boy is naked. Poor thing needs a scarf or something. XD

I've pretty much finalized my plans this month, but I may have to try and reserve a breeding from him in May. First gen double cream is too awesome to let pass by. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

Can I get two breeds from him please?

Winged

If only i had a pretty arab girl to breed to him! I shall go looking, but i'm pretty sure all RBs are used up.
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Oops, already booked all my Quin with other studs >.> Next season I will for sure be stalking him, though :)

xenon

Pssst... For permissions, do I need to know who he's being bred to, or can I just send incomplete forms? ^^;;;;

YourLoveOnly

There is a seperate form for permissions, it's not the same as the full offworld breeding form (it's on the same page though ^^). It asks for owner, permission you give permission to and info about your stud. So nope, you don't need the mare's info. Some people just like to know it for their personal records or because they have rules about inbreeding/crossbreeding.

Also, if someone wants multiple slots, you need to send in the permission multiple times ^^ So toffeeca would need 2 stud permissions, even if it's for the same person and the same stud.

Ryuukokoro

Oooo I'll take one please! ^_^

xenon

All permissions have been sent in. <3

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo... Can i snag a breed with him too please?

LaneyAngel

I PMed you in regards to this boy, but got no reply..... so may I pretty please be able to use him this season?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Lectral

May I snag a breed with this handsome fellow?  Haven't decided what mare yet, but I can edit that in when I decide, if you want to know :)

xenon

Permissions to this point sent in!

LaneyAngel

Thanks Xenon! Much love to you! *hugs a lot*
Will be awesome to see what comes out of this pairing!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

xenon

People who bred my boy!!!

What did you get? :D I might be looking to collect a few of his babies. <3 I'm also trying to figure out how the extra foal thingie works. @_@

Ryuukokoro

860. Ryuukokoro - 454 x  565 - Arabian F Buckskin, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

She sounds lovely but I got some others I claimed, so if you'd like her, she's yours for free. ^^

xenon

-hugs you forever!!!- I would love to have her! She sounds lovely. :3

Ryuukokoro

Yay! I will post trading permission for ya. :3 Glad she will go to a good home and become 'real' so to speak. ^_^

Ravvana

Is this handsome boy available for May, as well? :)