News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for a Stable Gypsy Stud

Started by Goddesss, June 04, 2011, 11:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddesss

I am looking for a stud to use with my new girl.  If you have one I can use please let me know what you would like for a fee.

Ryuukokoro

You are welcome to use Ebil, even though he is a bit mulish in his personality. XD (Or he was back in his 'Dipity days anyway!)

5k for a breeding fee, if that's okay with you? :)

Goddesss

Thanks Ryuu I would like to see if I get any other offers.  Your boy is very handsome though.

red_uni387

well i checked earlier and you said you'd use Ryuu's boy so I didn't post but since you changed it i'll post now xD

you can use my boy if you'd like, no fee ^^

Goddesss

red I would love to use yours.  I went to post to use Ryuus then I realized the breeding wouldnt have a chance to pass on either the roan or the dun. 

Thanks Ryuu for the offer I think your boy is handsome and I hope to get a chance to use him in the future.

toffeeca

Just to let you know Goddesss, with Ryuu's boy you would have had at least a 50% chance at each dun and roan.

Goddesss

Ummm yeah I am not thinking right.  When I first saw this I though oh cool I would have a chance at both roan and dun and then I was like wait that isnt possible.  My brain is mush.

Ryuukokoro

lol it's okay! ^^ Red's boy is just gorgeous and I want a breed with him myself someday >:3

Scullisto