News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Friesian mares~

Started by Ryuukokoro, December 11, 2011, 11:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Does anyone have Friesian mares they haven't used this season, yet? I'm working on getting some colors into the Friesian lines and I have one mare, but I thought breeding a few more to the grade stud will give me better chances at getting the colors I want to pass. :3

I don't have any more RB's to offer with my mares, but I'd be happy to offer semi-custom Okibi and/or Okibi items for the use of a mare.

(Don't worry about inbreeding. The grade stallion only has my own Friesian in his pedigree, which is why I can't use her lol)

TheLeet

Lectral

Ryuukokoro

You are both absolutely awesome, thank you! ^^

Leet, I snuck an Okibi item into your inventory in thanks. X3

Lectral, would you like a semi-custom or a Normal Foxfire?

TheLeet

Lectral

Hmmmmm

How about a semicustom?  What do you need from me for it?  A couple colors, gender and name?

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Lectral on December 13, 2011, 12:32:38 PM
Hmmmmm

How about a semicustom?  What do you need from me for it?  A couple colors, gender and name?

Yesh please. ^^ And you could name a couple s-genes you like!

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

Sure, Sunchaser! Can't go wrong with having more mares to try to get what you're going for! (Crystal taught me that lol. I used to breed just one mare per season for my projects. Now I breed as many as I can XD )

Rosewood

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

Thank you guys!! ^^ I'll put in the breeding requests right now. <3

Please let me know if you'd like a semi-custom or Normal Foxfire (breeding item) in exchange.

Ravvana

Dunkel had reserved my mare, but since she has not logged on recently on accepted my request for her mare, and since we are down to 12 hours remaining in the season, you can use her instead if you'd like :)

http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=460429

I'd love a semi-custom Okibi in return <3

Ryuukokoro

Ooo thanks Rav! I'm going to have so many offspring to choose from! X3

A couple colors, gender, and some s-genes please?

Ravvana

Whee, I can finally get Selphy in Okibi form :D

Colors: #00688B (main color, if that's not too specific), #FFEC8B, #FFA114
S-genes: Stockings, Tips, Dapples (either Light or Heavy or whatever the two varieties are called XD) -- those are my top three, hope that's enough of a pool :)

Sunchaser

Whatever is better for you lovey :) you know if i get the foxfire it will be used asap :-p *clings to her horde of okibi*

Ryuukokoro

XD Foxfire it is then! I'll go put it in your inventory right now.

Sunchaser

sweet ill have to figure who needs some bebehs!

Winged

Sorry Ryuu this is off topic but i just noticed my Okibi Coral never got updated with her sakuru blossom item from the hloween thread. Also i haven't seen the custom i got for a Glider trade. I can send the form again?
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Ack you're right winged! I have to finish the Elder RP as well! I got so behind preparing and doing half the fancy White Elephant Okibi that everything else got behind. Let me look through my pm's tonight and if I can't find your forms I'll send you a pm right away to get them again. <3

Winged

Thanks! Don't worry about it, i was just checking what was happening :)
Owner of Gliders!