Unbridleds~ Kahs Dark Desire Herd, for your breeding pleasure.

Started by Kahlira, August 13, 2012, 07:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

The second Unbridled (Now Unbound) breeding season is upon is!

From what I've been told: Stallions have unlimited slots, but are only guaranteed to be able to cover 5 mares before his uh, prowess goes on the decline.

Mares can breed once.

I'm not looking for anything in return for breeding with my Desires.

The Topaz, which I think there is only one of so far, will give ya a custom posed foal, computer generated, but still, sweet!

But I will put my entire herd here, since there's not a whole lot here on Secundi, And the oldies are able to breed with the newbies. just as stated above, you get one of the six already done breeds, but ya might want them for color or something.

I have rocks! I don't know if I actually want to trade them, but you never know, I'm more likely to give up a heart rock then one of the pretty ones.

Onto my herd, the Dark Desires.

Kahlira

A young imp runs through, flashing his tail, kicking up his heels. Shawn! You get back here! A motherly voice proclaims. Wherever my herd goes, Shawn goes. Shawn is a forever foal, and not able to breed, but sill, he herd watches out for him.

Close on Shawn's heels is my lead stallion. Thalhkarsh is my leader, my muse, my confidante. He is allowed one breed, and that breed is by bribe only.

Reserved:
1. Kah

His adviser is a rather lovely  tobiano stallion. Gosh, he's pretty! He is allowed 5 slots.

Reserved:

My other stallions:

Hugo is allowed 5 slots

Lil Bit: D'aww a Shetland with the old pose <3 He is allowed 5 spots

Grey Goose.. Hey are these two related?

Sestrilla, man, he's still awesome with his old school shineyness

Julian. Man, I love this stallion. A gorgeous Palomino, what's not to love?

Ghost... Ohh! Boogidy! A scary beast! Blue dun I think? I dunno, he's whatever grey goose and Lil Bit are up yonder.

Torando. No, his name is not a misprint, it's supposed to be Torando. He' some kind of fish mimic.

1. Winged

And my Secundi pure Secundi Unbridleds.

Priscilla, King of the Desert. (Or Prissy for short) Isn't he a doll?

Another beautiful palomino, Jokers Wild

Cotton Candy would love hundreds of foals!

1. CG

Necromancer will be available for one breeding.

Cookies 'n' Cream a beautiful Appaloosa Arabian studmuffin for your breeding love <3

1. Kah

Kahlira

And my lovely mares. Gosh, I have a lot of these ladies.

Step into the light a sly sultry voice summons you, she's totally judging you. Will you e accepted? Anywho, my herd name sake is Dark Desire. And here she is in the flesh.

Whisper. She's my first ever Unbridled.

Ashke, a rather charming WU

And her sister (By kinship, not by blood) Maya

Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City

Seafoam here is a sabino overo, I dunno if there's a risk of lethal white, but eh, in all honesty I wouldn't try it.

1. Sunny

Utayli, the Mistress almost wanted to use her.

1. Kah

Paise Leigh. Man oh man, I'm in love with her, I called dibs XD But you can use her for your breeding pleasures

1. CG

Dreamerie, a rather awesome Pintaloosa.

A beautiful Shetland, Nature's Majesty

Czarina. A pretty bay frame overo.

A shiney bay, Long Kiss Goodnight

Some kind of appy Sugar!

1. Kah

Dream of Ebilness. Daughter of Dreamerie and Ebilness

Dark Muse... She's more likely to bite then approve of any stallion. I'd like to ok the choice of stallion for her.

1. BKC

Another palo Appy? Heart You Won't Lose a mustang

Mystical Dawn. Such a pretty butterfly <3

Antoinette. I need to approve of her stud.

1. BKC

Snowflake. A pretty Saltwater

Angelic Tears

Midnight's Blessing. Another big, beautiful Appy.

1. Ravv

Kahlira

Sure thing, love.

You had Sest too, you still want his breed?

Kahlira

Country

Kahlira

Kahlira

Of course =D I was tempted to use her myself, with that same stud from Ryuu =D So I can see the resulting foalio at least <3

Kahlira

It should be, oh yes =D And I coulda tossed you one of them rocks, I'm not a fan of them, the whole make it a boy or girl thing. *shrugs* I'm weird I guess, but over the years I've collected like 3 of them. If anyone wants one, I'll toss one to them for free.

Kahlira

Too true =D I love them all actually and want at least one of each. XD I'm getting there too. I'm wanting to see my foalios =D Says they're completed. And I'm stupidly excited XD They're so cute and adorable!

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

Rosewood

Kah, I'm not sure how to get Rose Quartz, but after I figure it out, could I use your Prissy with my Isabella?

Kahlira

Sure thing =D there's like, 20 for sale in the agency store right now.

YourLoveOnly

Oooh rock, would love a makeitagirl rock! =O
And can I borrow your pretty palomino Arab? =D

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Kahlira

Nah, just feel if I have it and don't need it, and someone else wants it, why not give it to them?

Willow

Kah I would love to use your Dark Desire, she's so pretty! o:
I'm hoping to use her with runi's Belgian stallion, so I can finally get a fantasy type unbridled :'D
<3

Kahlira

Willow

Kahlira

Rosewood

Kah, I forgot to tell you that I sent in my breeding form with your boy, Prissy. Could you post permission when you get a chance? Thank you for letting me use him. ^_^

Kahlira

red_uni387

Kahlira

red_uni387

Kahlira

NEW SEASON!!!!

If you could please remove old posts? I'd be appreciative. Yay!

YourLoveOnly

I'd like to borrow Toronado for my JennyLee (who has yet to arrive but Leafy said yes to breeding her already). Also, I assume your awesome Topaz-babies are one of a kind linearts and do not pass to their foals? They are so precious. I need to snag me a Topaz sometime.

Ravvana

Kahlira

BabyKittenCandy

Id love to borrow Dark Muse if you would be approving of her breeding with Wilds Kitten, *if* Wild too was to approve that, as I wanted to see if I could get a female first. Also, what breed is Antoinette apart from cute?

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Of course you may, BKC.

I approve of S. Kitten XD

Antoinette is a hybrid of a Shetland and a Winged Unicorn.

BabyKittenCandy

Yay!!!!! Thankyou both!

Also, Daromir would like to know if he may court beautiful Antoinette

Kahlira

He and the lovely lady would make some beautiful babies, oh yes! XD I think she may like him.