News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Gen Yellow Dun Clydie for Breed Plus MOAR!

Started by LaneyAngel, July 02, 2012, 05:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

I have a bunch of beautiful Quinsta studs available this season, as well as some mares....

Studs are FREE BREEDS :)
Most mares are Free Breed, some are not. :)

But I'll list the Studs first::

STUDS

Zaalbaar --- first generation
Quote2330. Clydesdale M Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet (High strung and difficult to work with)

Flash -- 3rd gen
QuoteM Silver Dapple Bay Splash Overo, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Tenacious Lies
QuoteM Silver Dapple Bay Splash Overo, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Banner -- 2nd gen
QuoteM Black, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Tomorrow -- 2nd gen
Quote2037. Miniature Horse M Bay Roan, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Golden Flax
QuoteM Flaxen Palomino, front right Pastern, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

OnLoan the Roan
QuoteM Bay Roan, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Now for the lovely ladies!

MARES

Ellim Flis -- first generation
QuoteF Palomino, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Akara -- 3rd gen
QuoteF Bay Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Flicka -- first generation
QuoteF Flaxen Chestnut, back left Coronet, Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

1. Ground manners: 58 - Pink

BRIBE ME!!!!!!!!!

Limbo -- 2nd gen
QuoteF Black Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Sock, Faint Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

And that is IT for all of my lovely breeding babies this season!
NONE of my grade mares are available this season, nor is Khaleesi, my Fjord as I am using her personally.

*****If you want to use any of these STUDS, just put in the breeding requests and I'll approve it straight up!  If you want to use the mares, let me know, as its first come first served basis. And I don't want to accidentally approve somebody else if they've just put the request in.

Thats all for now! TTFN!!!!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CutieePiee

LaneyAngel

Whee... all the same ponies are still up for stud this season, as well as some of my mares, but I can't be bothered updating it right at this second, I am really tired. :)

But my red dun Fjord is available also now.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

YourLoveOnly

LaneyAngel

I'm not yet sure if I'm having her as a RB type option or free breed, I only found out today that breeding season was on... and feeling a bit scattered... Will have to get back to it

YourLoveOnly

Well if you wanna use one of my Arab girls that's fine with me ^^