SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] YLO's Ratties & Snakes for breed

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 07, 2012, 06:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Rules & Info
- Any of our pets can be borrowed for breedings, but no inbreeding is allowed
- Females need to wait one month after giving birth before I'll let them breed again. I haven't bred any of mine yet, so any girl I'm not using myself can be used once.
- During breeding season I'll let my males father up to 3 litters at once. Out of season they need to wait one week after a litter is born before breeding again. I haven't bred any of mine yet, so there's no wait this time <3

Rats
- I only collect natural colored rats. If you want to use a Magic Feed or breed one of mine with a fantasty rat you may try an adoptable bribe instead of offering a baby.
- In return for using a female I request 2 babies. We will alternate picking babies to keep, you have first pick of course. (example: if there are 5 babies you pick a keeper, I pick one, you pick one, I pick one and you get whatever baby remains)
- In return for using a male we ask for 1 baby if there's 4-5 babies and 2 if there's 6. You may decide which one(s) for yourself, but it's appreciated to ask for preferences or let me pick after you've selected your keepers.
- In return for using a male and female we ask for half of the babies, rounded down. This means 2 babies with a litter of 4-5 babies and 3 babies when there's a litter of 6.

Snakes
- I only collect natural colored snakes. Right now the only boys who meet that criteria are Willow's, so if you want to breed one of my girls to another boy please try an adoptable bribe instead of offering an egg.
- In return for using a female I request 1 egg from a litter with 3 babies and 2 eggs when there's 4-5 babies. We will alternate picking babies to keep, you have first pick of course. (example: if there are 3 babies you pick a keeper, I pick one, you get whatever baby remains)
- In return for using a male I request 1 egg from a litter with 3-4 babies and 2 eggs when there's 5 babies. You may decide which one(s) for yourself, but it's appreciated to ask for preferences or let me pick after you've selected your keepers.
- In return for using a male and female we ask for half of the babies, rounded down. This means 1 baby with a litter of 3 babies and 2 babies when there's a litter of 4-5.

YourLoveOnly

Clumsy Card House Rattery
All of our current rats are first generation and childless, so no worries about inbreeding!

Females
All are spoken for this season!

Males

Name: Sep

Name: Art

Name: Bobje
1. YourLoveOnly

Name: JimRodhi
1. YourLoveOnly
2. CutieePiee

Name: Brownie

Name: Shawn

Name: Blue

Name: Enrique

YourLoveOnly

Say You'll Haunt Me Snakery

Females

Name: Imogen

Name: Emma

Name: Ellie

Males

(this male is also up for trade as I do not plan on collecting fantasy colored snakes)
Name: Skye

CutieePiee

May I borrow JimRodhi for a kit in return?

YourLoveOnly

Wildfilly94

.... >.> May I use Celine in an Outside Breeding? I agree to your terms on the babies ^^

YourLoveOnly

Sure! In your case I'd also be willing to accept customs if you prefer to keep all 4 babies (but I'm not sure if you can, I don't think you registered yourself yet? XD)

CutieePiee

I'm eyeing Enya or Noni. Which of my boys would make a good pairing with either of them? I know you're a good judge of pairings. ^^

YourLoveOnly

For Noni you can go with either Remy or Otis, depending on what you prefer in the outcome. From Remy I'd expect all kiddos with at least some form of white and base colors more in the brownish area, and from Otis you risk getting having one or more kids without markings but the colors would range more in the warm cream and vibrant orange/red area I'd expect. For Enya I'd go with Chuck or Otis, I think grey + white makes stunning ratties and I think Chuck can provide that while Otis could give gorgeous dark pointed/himalayan babies so both would be a neat choice.

Looking at your herd I think Noni x Remy would give you the most variety colorwise, since most of your ratties seem to be brown or more muted colors.

CutieePiee

In that case, I would like to go with Noni. I'll be pairing her with Remy. And of course 2 kits will go to you. ^^

YourLoveOnly

I very much approve of this pairing ^^ Will post permissions late tonight or tomorrow morning depending on when this stubborn migraine clears up. Migraines and forms do not match xD

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

Am using all my girls that weren't spoken for yet, but boys are still wide open for reservations! Also my snake girl Ellie can still be reserved, the other two may or may not depending on if Willow says yes to me using her boys.