News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] Winged's pets up for breeding!

Started by Winged, November 28, 2012, 05:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Since i've now got a few more CDA, i decided to put this thread up :)

Rules
-I will allow my males may be bred up to 4 times
-Females may be bred once per season
-No inbreeding

-In return for using a female rat , i request 2 babies, and one of those is second pick. In return for using a male rat, i request 1 baby, any pick.
-In return for using a female or male snake, i request one egg, any pick.
-I will also look at adoptable bribes.

My Breedings
Rats
-Green and Blacks x Bun's Orion- 1 baby to Bun
-YLO's Domino x Sunday- 1 baby to YLO

Snakes
Corn x Frigg
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Snakes

Females

Green & Blacks

1-

Sierra

1-

Belle

1-

Corn

1-Winged

Dusk

1-YLO

Cara

1-

Males

Frigg

1-Country
2-Winged
3-
4-

Gentoo

1-
2-
3-
4-

Pride

1-
2-
3-
4-

Event

1-
2-
3-
4-

1-
2-
3-
4-
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Rats

Females

Green & Blacks

1-Winged

Sheltie

1-

Sytia

1-

Cloud

1-

Males

Rojo

1-
2-
3-
4-

Sunday

1-
2-
3-
4-

Silver

1-
2-
3-
4-
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Thread is updated, let me know if anyone has interest in any of them for this season :) For the females i would also consider a trade for another RB, as i haven't decided on my third breeding yet.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Could I use Dusk in return for a stud with one of my CDA, snake or rat? Or a breeding with a female snake. My fee for female rats is 2 babies, so I don't think a female rat RB from me for a female snake RB from you would be a fair deal then since your snake fee is 1 baby. So in short, the offer woukd be: RB from Dusk for me, stud from snake/rat or RB from snake of your choice for you.

Winged

None of your male snakes interest me, and i'm not totally sure about your male rats though Art is nice. Several of your female rats do interest me, so let me know if you're interested in her RB for an egg or RB from one of your female rats but for now i'm not interested in that offer.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I could reduce the fee for use of a female rat to 1 baby instead of my normal fee of 2 babies. If that doesn't interest you and you don't want a studding with Art either I'll think some more about an egg.. Snakes get fewer offspring than rats and I barely have any snakes so had hoped to keep my eggs.

Winged

I'll think about the reduced fee offer and let you know. I'm interested in Kitty, Domino and Abina. Would it be possible for you to have second pick? If there was only one that you liked at all then i would take that into consideration when deciding my choice.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

For Abina not, she's more dear to me due to the health issues she's always had and still has but for Domino or Kitty I would agree to that.

Winged

In that case, i'll trade Dusk's RB for Domino's + one baby.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly