[Quinsta] -- Wanted for Next Season - Flaxen Chestnut Clyde Stud

Started by LaneyAngel, December 04, 2012, 08:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

I'm not great with the search, and at any rate, I don't really want to have to message every single flaxen clydie owner thats out there....

Now, it doesn't necessarily HAVE to be a flaxen maned Clydie.... but it just seems helpful to me personally and its what I would personally prefer.
I am attempting to breed Palomino into Clydesdales.
While I know somebody already has achieved this goal (wish I'd been told somebody else was planning this, so I could have not wasted my time, but anyway).... I'm onto the last gen of the project and it might be nice to have more pally clydies in the arena, with a wider genetic base instead of just having the single one that currently exists.

It would be nice it the Clydie stud had some markings. Like blaze or stockings or overo markings, whatever.

THIS is the pedigree of my Grade female girl::   http://secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=550111

Just to ensure no farther inbreeding occurs, as thus far have already got 3%, and I don't even know how that happened, but don't want the number going up higher.

Hope somebody has something.

I have already contacted Zaz about her boy, but so far have received no reply despite messaging her 2 seasons ago.
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Winged

The inbreeding comes from three generations back from Tenacious Lies who is on your grade line. The mare Anise is there and then again on the bottom line of your girl's pedigree.
Why is it you prefer flaxen? You cannot even really see flaxen on most palominos.

I don't have any clydes but hoped that helped.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Flaxen has nothing to do with cream, solid chestnut has the same odds as flaxen chestnut so for your project it doesn't matter :)

LaneyAngel

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Country

LaneyAngel

Yes I would very much like that please country!! Might as well give him another go! :)
Hopefully this season is the one!

Is it okay to just send the request through?

Ravvana