[CDA] The Teahouse Rattery & -Males And Females For Breed!

Started by Bunraku, February 01, 2013, 11:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunraku

Rules For Males
-Our males are available for breeding on season when I post a thread in the breeding section of the forums. Available males can be found there. If you would like to breed a male that I am not listing publicly, please contact me by PM for negotiations as that male will likely be special to me.
-Males will be bred 4 times per season, 3 times publicly, with one slot reserved for myself.
-The standard breeding fee for every male is one baby from the litter, out of which I get second choice after you get first pick. Unlisted males may have different conditions for breeding which we will discuss via PM.
-Do not inbreed the offspring of my males.
-Do not breed my males to inbred females or their own offspring.

Reverse Breeds to Females, what am I looking for?
-The standard fee is two babies from the litter. I will also accept adoptable trades, combinations of adoptable trades and a baby, and possibly SG, though I am more interested in babies and adoptable customs/trades.

Please read all conditions for breeding before asking for a breed. I also have more males and females than listed here that are unnamed-if you want to use one of them, please post in this thread with a link to them or contact me by PM. Named rats and snakes that are not listed here have special conditions, so please contact me by PM.

Please note-second gen rats and snakes are not listed here. Please see my thread in the notary office for second generation rats.
Teahouse Rattery: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7878.0
Caduceus Snakery: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8204.0

Bunraku

Male Rats For Breed
Piper

Adonis

Lazarus

1. hiyoko
Shiro

Zero

1.Country
Crowpiper

1. Runi
Siam

Kanto

Bunraku

Female Rats For Breed
Nalah

Ruby

Starlight

Snowbird

1.CutieePiee
Pachinko

Fran

1. hiyoko

Bunraku

Male Snakes For Breed

Thoth

Amunet

Rana

Returner

Shidoumaru

Bunraku

Female Snakes For Breed
Eboshi

Sunkissed

hiyoko

Could I use Lazarus with my female? I'm on my phone, so I can't post a pic.:)

Bunraku

red_uni387

Bunraku

red_uni387

hiyoko

Bunraku

YourLoveOnly

I have NO idea what I'm doing yet this season XD May be back for Thoth or Crowpiper, they're so handsome! Would you maybe also be interested in stud trades? (so you use one of mine, I use one of yours?)

hiyoko

Bunraku

Of course hiyoko! I'll mark you down ^^

YLO-Unfortunately my breeding plans are already set, so I can't do a stud trade >< Let me know if you're still interested in the normal fee, though.

hiyoko

I sent the breeding in and now all 3 of my breedings are done. ;D

YourLoveOnly

That's okay! Like I said, have no idea what I'm doing yet, but it's nice to make sure I know what fees are and are not possible! :) Am helping friends with pairings first, then I'll see who I have left XD I did arrange one snake breeding and think I wanna plot two rat ones, but maybe one snake and one rat breeding instead. So many lovelies to choose from :O

Winged

I'd love to borrow one of your male rats to breed to my Green & Blacks! But i can't decide...

Orion or Seraphim... Which do you think? One gives the chance of fantasy but probably still some natural babies and i think Orion will give a nice range of browns.
Owner of Gliders!

Bunraku

I think either one would work lovely winged, I replied to you're PM about Orion! ^^