News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Secundi Items (CLOSED)

Started by Ravvana, October 13, 2009, 09:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

This thread is now closed. Thank you!

My cherished Paint mimic of my now-retired RL horse is getting into competition. And he needs your help! :)

I am looking for the following items...
Pearl Seashell (Charisma +20)
Cryptix (Intelligence +20)
Bag-o-Dice (Luck +20)

Have one of the above and can live without it? I can either offer SG or horses/tags from TheStable.

http://stable.colbyforkicks.com

I have no idea what amount of SG would be fair, but from TheStable, I'd be willing to offer either:
3 regular tag-its (semi-customs)
OR
1 regular tag-its (semi-custom) and 1 gold tag-it (full custom)

Please let me know! And thank you :)

Ember

Well I have a Cryptix and no pets to use it on. I think I can recover if I let you have it. =P I'd be willing to take three tag its. ^^

Ravvana

Ooh, thank you! :D

Would you like me to put the tag-its in an owner folder for you, or are you planning to use them right away? I'm free for several hours tomorrow, so I should have plenty of time to get them done :)

Ember

I'm good with using them right away. ^^ Whenever you get around to them is good. Since tomorrow seems to be the day I'll let you know what I want now and send the cryptix over tomorrow?

Buckskin Draft male
Brown paint Draft female
Black Draft female

indigowulf

I have a pearl shell and a cryptix if yu want another cryptix.

Id ask for 3 tags each :)

let me know if you want 1, or both, or neither. Im eating pizza, will check back after I eat.

Ravvana

Ember: Sounds lovely :) I'll work on them tomorrow after school -- you can send me the cryptix as soon as I'm done.

indigo: Ooh, I would definitely love the pearl shell! :D And I'm sure Colby could always use some more intelligence, too -- how about, your cryptix for 3 semi-customs excluding paints? So that would be your 2 items for 6 semi-custom horses, with a maximum of 3 of the 6 being paints (if you even want any paints XD). Let me know! :) Like with Ember, I can either put the tag-its in an owner folder for you, or you could posts forms here and I'll get to them tomorrow afternoon.

Oops, and I forgot to say this here -- but all Appaloosas at TheStable are colored by the wonderful WillowDragon, so if anyone cashes in a Tag for an Appy, the wait for that specific horse will be a bit longer, depending on Willow's schedule :)

Ravvana

Finished my homework early and had a bit of free time :) Here you go, Ember...

They all do still need names.

If you could put your Cryptix up for bid, I'll go bid 0SG on it the next time I'm online. Hope you like your new horses :D

Ember

Heee, single sock! <3 I am insanely fond of single sock equines starting with the first faequine I had. Ty Ravvana. The cryptix is up for bid now. As for names...in order: Orion, Evana, Carilo

Ravvana

Yay, so glad you like them :D I have replaced the old images with the new named ones, and I bid on the Cryptix. Thanks!

indigowulf

I put both items up for 0 bid.

Id like 6 drafts- 2 stallions and 4 mares. If any of these are too specific just simplify it to whatever is acceptable lol.

First stallion- strawberry roan
Second stallion- Blue dun
First mare- few spot bay appy
Second mare- black silver dapple
Third mare- smokey black sabino paint
Fourth mare- sooty buckskin

Ravvana

I will start work on them now :) I bid on the items -- feel free to accept now, or when you receive the finished horses.

Ravvana

Here are your new horses, indigo, all in need of names :)

Disclaimer: The Appy is the revamped version of the product of my I-can-draw-Appies! lesson from Willow. If it's seriously awful, let me know and I'll put your request by Willow. Something about spots makes me fail :-\ I do think she is pretty good, though, or I wouldn't have even uploaded her. And, hey, a Ravv Appie is basically collector's edition! XD

Hope you like them :D

indigowulf

They are lovely, and the appy is just perfect as she is. Ill come up with names tomorrow, I just got back from karaoke and can barely type  :o

YourLoveOnly

Yessss, I'm on time!
YLO needs Stable horsies. You know that.

I have a bag of dice! It was the first thing I ever won on here.
I'd love to trade it for 3 semi-custom tags =D

If you accept, the item is already up for bid.
I already figured out what I'd like as well ^^

light female: black paint (tobiano? I'm thinking gypsy vanner ish..)
light male: golden buckskin
draft male: bay roan

face and leg markings are always fine if you think it'd look good, I'm leaving that up to you ^^
I'd like to name them after I've seen them, like indigo did.

(p.s. Did you see my new cocker spaniel over at the Kennel forum? I wouldn't mind trading him or any of my other doggies for horses either, I have enough tag-its for new spaniels so my Kennel is perfectly fine for now)

Ravvana

YLO: Okay, a bag-o-dice for 3 semi-customs sounds great :D I'll go bid now, and get started on your horses after school.

And are you talking about Cairo? He would be a nice addition to my Cocker Spaniels... maybe a gold tag-it for him? Just let me know -- I can haggle ;)

YourLoveOnly

Yesyes, I meant Cairo. Though you can take any others you like as well xD
I really like my Kennel at this moment and I have 4 tag-its left so I can easily trade some for other adopties. TheStable = love. *eyes pretty horsies*

A gold tag-it for him sounds fine =]
I'd like this as a draft male:
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/horses/543559518rkfbPl_ph.jpg
Name: Black Orchid

I need to think up some draft females, they're gonna feel overwhelmed by male attention =p

indigowulf

Names:

189- Brulee

190- Wraith

191- Sanity

192- Liqueur

193- Hail

194- Silva

Ravvana

I got landed with an unexpected essay which is eating my night :( Just dropping in for a moment to say that I promise to get the outstanding customs/namings done tomorrow afternoon, schoolwork or no. I just don't think I'll have the time tonight, unless I get struck with some literary genius.

indigowulf

*strikes you in the nose with a literary genius*

lol I dont mind at all.

Ravvana

Yay, snuck in some time to do YLO's semi-customs! :D

Will work on naming and the full custom tomorrow :)

YourLoveOnly

Oooooh! So, so gorgeous <3

#195 - Voice Of A Friend
#196 - Breakfast After Ten
#197 - What If We Could

Yes, I am naming them after Blue October songs. Don't know the band? Go listen to them right now! =p
Sorry, I need to mention Blue whenever I can. They mean the world to me. I live in The Netherlands and I actually went to both Germany and the UK (within the same week =p) to see them a couple more times..

Ravvana

Ravvana

Hope he is what you wanted :D Let me know when you've posted the trade thread for Cairo :)

YourLoveOnly

Omiiigosh! *obsesses*
He's perfect! A great tribute to one of my favourite Blue October songs =]
I really love him ^^

Aaaand everytime I get more horses I get reminded I should start my Stable website and get a registered barn =]
And start plotting breedings xD Just for fun :P
I wanna find combinations that result in unique coats (like the silver yellow dun from the breeding game)

((I already posted the trade topic yesterday ;-)))