YLO Kennels starting over! 50+ Kennel dogs up for sale/trade

Started by YourLoveOnly, October 22, 2009, 05:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

Are there aaaaany other adoptables you'd be interested in? >> I'm afraid I don't have any Stable things or USD to offer. Dx

I COULD offer this little guy, though. n___n

Ravvana

I am interested in Harley and Rose. I'll offer either
a) one gold TheStable tag + one breeding paddock voucher
or
b) two gold TheStable tags
or
c) two breeding paddock vouchers

For the pair :)

I'd prefer to wait until they are imported to complete the trade, to save TheKennel staff any unnecesary hassle.

YourLoveOnly

@SplitX: Sorry, also not a breed I am looking for. I'm sticking with the ones I already have (actually reducing the number of breeds I already have) and perhaps add NSDTRs to that. And I'm really picky about the coats of any dogs I bring in. That is one gorgeous coat though O.o
Defenitely interested in other adopties. They have to be on Secundi though, I'm not on PI.
Maybe send me a PM, might be easier to dicuss that way?

@Ravv: I'll defenitely hold off trading until they're imported. Saves you the effort of importing them later and it saves the kennel staff a lot of work ^^ I think I'll go with offer A ^^

Ravvana

Sounds good! :) I'll put the items in your owner folder, but maybe you could wait to redeem them until the dogs are imported and ready to be traded?

I'd also be interested in several of your other dogs, just not to the same extent as Harley and Rose. If you have any that still need homes after you review everyone else's offers, I could offer a randomly created premade horse per dog for a few more dogs. Cocker Spaniels, Corgis, and IGs are all breeds I'm interested in, but Chis and Poms to a lesser extent, too. I'll wait to get into any more specifics until I see who all if left after other offers have been made ;)

YourLoveOnly

Sounds fine to me ^^ And I don't mind waiting a bit to redeem them, that seems fair. ^^
Imports aren't open right now I think, but once they are I'll get them imported asap =]

And offering premades for any leftover dogs you're interested in sounds fine as well ^^
I'd like to ask not to give me any duplicates though (I don't mind getting a coat I already have in another gender and/or breed, but I wouldn't need two male golden buckskins for example).
If you're willing to take that into consideration then I'm defenitely willing to trade some more.

Ravvana

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on November 07, 2009, 03:10:33 PMAnd offering premades for any leftover dogs you're interested in sounds fine as well ^^
I'd like to ask not to give me any duplicates though (I don't mind getting a coat I already have in another gender and/or breed, but I wouldn't need two male golden buckskins for example).
If you're willing to take that into consideration then I'm defenitely willing to trade some more.

Yep, that sounds perfectly fair.

PonyMama

would you consider a gold stable tag for Cleo?
(female Italian Greyhound)

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

Wonderful.  I can give you one of my import tickets to get her over here, then the trade can be figured out. (not sure how to trade stable stuffs).  If you have no imports currently happenign I think you coudl add her ot the thread for importing right away with my ticket (just have to get it in your inventory)

YourLoveOnly

Taru told me all imports are closed at the moment.. People keep posting new ones, but Silv never said a new round was open. She only asked for a few people who had previously posted to resubmit their forms.

As far as the trade goes, just get the item trade form here: http://stable.colbyforkicks.com/forms.html and PM it to Ravv ^^ If you prefer to wait with sending the trade until I get Cleo imported that's perfectly fine.

PonyMama

How did I miss that?  Mind you I knew it said any in the old thread reposted so that is what I did.

Yeah we can wait as the tag is going nowhere.  When we get Cleo here then we can do the trade.  I wonder how name changes will go? (my doggies get specific names).  Although Cleo kind of fits in with my rules, except not african.

YourLoveOnly

I think you can ask for a new name when you get them imported 'cause they'll lose their cert anyway.
But after that I don't think you can change the name, not right now at least. Might have an option to do that later on. Once imports open I'll send new owners a PM asking for new names. You can of course already post a new name here too if that's what you prefer.

YourLoveOnly