News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Air Fish Breeding Grounds up for bid

Started by JBGarrison72, January 04, 2010, 05:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBGarrison72

I am putting some Air Fish breeding grounds up for bid.

This is for people who didn't get a chance to buy any from the store like YLO so don't bid if you have a ton of breeding grounds in your inventory because I won't accept.  ;D (unless you offer an insane amount of SG like 1 million but that's seriously unlikely lol)

EDIT: Okay there are 4 LUXURIOUS breeding grounds up for bid.

EDIT: All sold.
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

YourLoveOnly

I assume I am only supposed to bid on one of them?

How much did they cost? I wanna know so I can give you the right amount of SG =3

JBGarrison72

I believe the Luxurious cost me 2500.  YLO, In your case, I'll accept 2,500 however, I should state for everyone else, I'm taking higher bidder (AND not already a bunch in inventory) because I'm actually one of the poorest members of Secundi, lol.

EDIT: Actually, I think the Luxurious were 5k, and the comfortables were 2.5k, so at least 5k please.
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

indigowulf

..there.. now youre not broke anymore.

(if you dont accept, Ill kidnap Sabrina)

JBGarrison72

- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

JBGarrison72

Sold all the luxurious grounds I am willing to part with for 10k each.  'Your welcome' to Hiroku and YLO, I am glad that you can now participate in a spawn event if one comes up...

...sorry to SplitX, but you didn't have any airfish to breed so I felt that Indigowulf's claim had precedence since she has actual fish to breed... thank for bidding anyhow SplitX as I do appreciate it... if you do end up with an Airfish to breed then message me if you need grounds because I still have some normal grounds left that I will be willing to part with.

And Indigowulf, not only do you own my secundi soul due to briberies of SG and other things, also I can't bear the thought of you kidnapping Sabrina (Princess Footie Pads!) so of course, I am ever your servant... *cough* By Your Command *cough*

Holy OMG!  I just thought of something, Indy= Secundi User ID 13.... there were 12 cylon types in BSG... I've been calling Indy a cylon... she is "Thirteen" omg,... i KNEW I was on to something there!
- Jeffrey Boyd Garrison

hiyoko

indigowulf

*snicker* Im not a cylon, Im a.. oh wait, I cant say that or Ill spoil the last 2 seasons you havent seen yet :P this weekend, we must continue your merathon.