Gene Pool fish + egg up for bribe (incl. butterfly mutation!)

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 06, 2010, 04:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

011000^0100^0120101
010111+^1112110^0020020
^ one mutation as far as I can see ^^

Final egg:

110100^0100^0110102
121200+^1211120^112011+
^ It has butterfly-esque fin shape mutation, just like this fish!

---
You can bribe me for eggs!

Very interested in TheStable, Garden Noms and CBDs.
Oh, and $USD, because I can use that to buy CBDs xD

You can also offer other adoptables.
Will look at SG, but mostly in addition to something else and not just SG.

----
Went to Splitty:

000200^1201^0111201
0202020^011111-^111012-
^ possibly shows three mutations? O.o needs pretty big bribe =3

SplitX

1 full custom CBD love pair for eggu 1 (I LOVE those colors; with or without mutations, I love it) and... -ponders- 2 full customs? ;3

Edit: I will also be willing to let you breed any of my stable horses for free. <3 If you want a smexy dunskin (tovero!), then I have the pair for you. xD

BabyKittenCandy

I wish I actually had somet to offer ^^ Good luck with your trades they are very pretty eggs!

YourLoveOnly

O.o all of that for 1 eggie?
That's a pretty good bribe =o

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

Gene Pool

Just remember, only the mst recessive 2 fin shape mutations are visable on a female. I'm not giving clues to the gender of those specific eggs, simply reminding of a hint given earlier.

Some eggs will be hatching today, selected at random!
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!

YourLoveOnly

I know, that's why it has a question mark next to it, because you can't know for sure if all mutations will be able to show ^^ I shall run to the other thread to confirm this trade.

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

1 full custom Love Pair, 4 premades, annnd... 50k SG? (For the new eggu)

YourLoveOnly

I shall wait a while for other offers, because I have so many CBDs coming my way already xD
But yes, of course I'm interested =3

Solistia

Wow, I'm surprised you don't want to keep it YLO XD

I might make an offer once it hatches, unless you've already traded it off by then XD

YourLoveOnly

I like it, but it also kinda scares me.. xD
I think I'm more fond of the color mutations than the shape mutation so far.
Buuuut at least now I know Lookky is capable of producing really awesome results (like 3 mutations.. O.o)

Solistia

It really seems that he is, provided he has the right partner and right amount of luck X3
(you're keeping him at least right? :O )

YourLoveOnly

Of course! O.o He's one of my many adopties represent my boyfriend. I would never trade one of my Lookky adoptables =o

I also considered keeping the 3-mutation-egg, but Splitty's bribe was too much to resist xD

Neocridders

I'll bid on your egg :) If I may.

Hmm.
How about this guy?
I've never made a chopstick like this one, his lines are colored to his color.  He has no markings, but I imagine he will pass on this rare trait of colored lines to every child he has.

There maybe be a few more made like this, but it will be a pretty rare one. Of course, I may make no more of this. I really want to make a female, but I might just hold off and let the owner breed him to get some girlies to test out this style of coloring.