News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gidget sales

Started by Lectral, February 06, 2010, 04:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lectral

I have a mass amount of gidgets who need new homes!

if you need a pic, I'll grab one.  ALL of these have been "not conched" so they don't reproduce endlessly while I try to sell them O.o  So if you want a specific gender, let me know, and I can post the right one for you

1 Orange v2 (1 males)
1 cream and burgundy v1 (1 female)
5 Red v1 (2 males, 3 females)
3 red and green christmas v1 (2 males, 1 females)
1 dark blue christmas v1 (1 female)
5 light blue v1 (2 males, 3 females)

3 palomino v2 (1 male, 2 females)
2 grey v2 (1 male, 1 female)
2 chestnut overo v2 (2 females)
1 dun v1 (1 male)
10 brown v1 (... i'm not checking all the genders)
2 appaloosa v1 (1 male, 1 female)
1 bay v1 (1 female)

all show gidgets are for bid; all natural/common are for sale for either 50 or 100 SG... I decided a week or two ago to drop the prices, but never got around to editing the older ones -  I will probably do so, but I am too overwhelmes by how many there are right now to think about doing XD

YourLoveOnly

I am interested in a cream & burgundy one + orange V2 show.
I am also drowning in Gidgets and most aren't up for bid right now, so please lemme know if you see one or more you wanna trade for. Any Gidget I have more than 1 of I will trade and I have some Fashion Pageant Gidgets as well =3

Lectral

*goes to look*

I missed out on the pageant ones XD

Lectral

How about one of the holly patterned ones, and one of the green and brown ones - I think it was a pageant one... your named one is Forestia, if that helps XD

A straight trade for the cream one and an orange one?  go ahead and bid on the two you want

YourLoveOnly

I also missed out on them, but garney was nice enough to gift me one ^^
That's how I got Forestia <3

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=10870
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=10876

Will go bid on yours now ^^

Goddesss

I am interested in 2 cream and burgandy and 2 green christmas.  I have a macaw FS and would offer SG for the rest.  Just dont know how much you are looking for.

Lectral

@YLO - bids made, and bids accepted :D  Thank you!

@Goddesss - you want two of each?  I'm guessing a male and female, if so?  As for how much... I have no idea XD  I have had bids in the past anywhere from 20k to 100k, and accepted anything, depending on how I felt at the time - I have no idea how much other people usually want O.o

... and I am very interested in the macaw....

Goddesss

I put ag bids in on 3 and then 0 on one for the macaw.  If its not enough let me know.

Lectral

I accepted the bid on the trade already, but I am only seeing bids on two others...

Goddesss

I must have missed one.  Bid on the third