News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pomeranian puppies for trade.(All traded)

Started by Rosewood, February 07, 2010, 07:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosewood

I am not a regrstered kennel, so I can not accept any pg, sg, or usd for the puppies. Kandan Sorano is the owner of the mother, so if a puppy is traded or sold, she must know, as she keeps track of this.

There are two puppies for trade.

Male- Traded to Hiyoko for a tag-it.
Female- Traded to Hunni for her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Lady.

And the parents,

I will only accept another puppy or a dog for a puppy. Any breed is fine, but I like Collies, Norwegian Elkhounds, Pomeranians, and Akitas the most.

Tribe

Hrm..idk that i have any extra dogs right this moment -.- of course for me XD i breed poms, ill be having a pair bred either when they open slots or for my birthday.

hiyoko

I would love the male, I could trade you a tag-it? Tag-it slots are open right now. ;)

Rosewood

Quote from: hiyoko on February 07, 2010, 02:05:17 PM
I would love the male, I could trade you a tag-it? Tag-it slots are open right now. ;)

@ Hiyoko- That would be fine. I'll put him up for bid. :)

Tribe

for the female

i have these three dogs

do any of them intrest you for her?

Rosewood

@ Hunni - I will take the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel for her. I will go put her up for bid.

Rosewood

@Hiyoko and Hunni, the pupies have been put up for bid. :)

Tribe

Okay ill have to do my trade via the kennel and the gallery, i wanna make sure this okay as i havnt got her imported yet.

Rosewood

That is fine, I have dogs that need imported too. I'll get around to it some time. I don't mind that she isn't imported yet. :)